Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Average Mid-Game Account

Discussion on Average Mid-Game Account within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EARLY-GAME ACCOUNT - ZERATU - + OTHER GOOD UNITS $40 OBO

Hello, I am looking to sell my account, it has LD5 Zeratu + other good units. See the screen shot link below for more info on the other units & ETC.

Can clear GB12, & all of the attribute dungeons, and other dungeons. Still needs to be worked on for Dragon's, ETC. Can do TOA Normal 1-100. World Boss Rank B+, again check the link below for more info.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/D4AS0wA[/MEDIA]

I'm looking to sell it for $40 (CAD) or best offer

I accept the following payments below.

PayPal
Steam Gift Card
Google Play Gift Card

Willing to go first, provided you have good feedback scores.
Old 10/27/2022, 06:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 198
$5 for it bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ELSWORD NA/EU AVERAGE/MID-END ACCOUNT
08/31/2022 - Elsword Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for an Average/Mid-End Account on NA or EU servers. Budget: 100-150$ Preferred Characters (not necessary) : Elboy, Noah, DM me here or on Discord: OJ#3752
ROK Average mid acc with 19,8m an more rsss
06/22/2020 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
On Stock I have an account to sell with 20M power, and four immigration tickets ready to be transfer to the kingdom you like. This account has the Alexander the Great and Richard, almost maxed legendary Alfred, 8 maxed epic generals. It also has ~8.5k gems, 45 gold sculptures to use. I'll send informations to log in on Facebook on email. THE PRICE IS 125.0$ ---------------------------------- If have any ask about my account only let me know on my Discord or email Willoughby...
[Trading] EU account with type 59 and below average progression. Trade for steam game.
05/12/2017 - World of Tanks Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I have an WoT account on EU servers i have not been using that i would love for dow 3 cd key on steam. I don't care how much you pay for that key as long as it works. The account comes with a fresh email tied to it and no phone verification. Acc has 400 gold. 976k silver. 2.2k free EXP The most valuable part of the acc is the type 59 and other than that nothing impressive. KV 3 SU 85
[Selling] account lvl 30 / average 25000 pi / average 140 rp
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everybody i got regularly some fresh lvl 30 account to sell , 20 euros per account . Have a nice day .
[VK] Average Account
09/19/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe guten Account mit vielen Perm. Weps. Z8Games Zahlung in Paysafe Card(s).