Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dev Looking for helper in Asian Region, must have experience

Discussion on Dev Looking for helper in Asian Region, must have experience within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dev Looking for helper in Asian Region, must have experience

I am a developer and I'm looking for someone that has a lot of experience reselling (what ever we're selling in the game, currency, account or what ever) in Asian Regions such as Korea, etc..... You'll probably also handle sales in NA/EU region. You must be able to proof that you have experience such as groups, where we're selling, and I'll make extra confirmation that you're capable of doing this. It's also good if you're familiar with other mobile games. You should have experience researching too.

I just need one helper ONLY. All you have to do is handle sales as well as features to develop which is not that hard and I'll handle all the developing. You will be blocked immediately if you cannot proof your authenticity.

Add me on discord: PukoDev#2136