Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Global] GREAT MID-GAME LV50 ACC WITH 36x 6* AND 4x 5* (ZERATU, JOSEPHINE, 2x TRITON)

Discussion on [Global] GREAT MID-GAME LV50 ACC WITH 36x 6* AND 4x 5* (ZERATU, JOSEPHINE, 2x TRITON) within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Global] GREAT MID-GAME LV50 ACC WITH 36x 6* AND 4x 5* (ZERATU, JOSEPHINE, 2x TRITON)

Hello guys,
I'm selling this account for $110, and I'm only accepting PayPal: either you pay first or we use a Middleman.

Account album:

Server:
Global

Arena:
F2/3

Dungeons record:
GB10 = 01:12
DB10 = 01:47
NB10 = 02:00

Runes:
Decent quality

TOA:
Normal: 100F
Hard: Up to 57F (can push further)

Rift ranks:
Fire - S
Water - A
Wind - A-
Light - x
Dark - B-

Nat 5*:
Zeratu
Josephine
2x Triton
.. and the farmable ones (all except for paladin)

Notable monsters:
Zeratu
Fire Twins (Shaina & Maruna)
Fire Homunculus
Verdehile
Chasun
Galleon
2x Lushen
Old 02/11/2019, 21:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Your Kik or discord?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Global Hot DL Zeratu + Tiana, Perna, Bastet, Fengyang and more, Mid game acc
07/22/2018 - Summoners War Trading - 2 Replies
Want to sell this global account with all very good monsters DL: Zeratu Nat5: Tiana, Bastet, Chow, Fengyang, Perna, Shihou, Triton, Raki, Brandia, Okeanos, Dalphis, Pungbeak DL 4*: Liebli, Dias, Aschubel All essential Nat 4 Transmog: Theomars, Zeratu Arena C1, Auto all dungeon FAST, Raid 5 Screenshot at: https://imgur.com/a/a8ph68R
[Selling] Preorder: 1800 Lv50 Warrior [2133AP] , Lv50 Stalker 1800 [Dominion EU] Epic Mount
10/25/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I'm putting my account up for sale with a super geared warrior. Currently on Ascendancy EU. This is a pre-order account. Warrior 2133 AP unbuffed Epic Mount (Faster than others) Attuned for raid 1800 PvP Weapon, shoulders Rare dyes
[SELL] Spatalos lv50 ASMO Ranger and lv50 ELY Cleric
04/21/2010 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Like the title says, I'm selling a ranger lv50 on the asmodian side of spatalos and a lv50 cleric on elyos side. The ranger has all the stigmas * BF, FS, etc. *, magazine wings, and decent gear. A couple of milions on it The cleric has all gold pvp gear, all the stigmas, every quest done, 1 month of gametime. It has also almost 10 mil kinah If you're interested and want more info pm me your msn so we can talk. I'm selling BOTH VERY cheap because I don't have the time to play anymore nor do...
[North America] - Lv50 Chanter Lv50 Gladiator Lv50 Templar
03/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
+.*+ Aion *.+. For your information: This account is on North America server. BUT don't worry, in case you don't know, you can switch to the American server by just going to the settings and change the server to North America. Level 50 Templar
Lv50 W/PS and Lv50 W/O PS..
04/23/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Bakit po hindi makapagmail? Any idea? dba dapat pwede makapagmail kahit once lng? ilang mins po ba hihintayin?