Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GLOBAL C3-G1 WITH 500 SCROLLS, 40K CRYSTAL, 60 MIL MANA

Discussion on GLOBAL C3-G1 WITH 500 SCROLLS, 40K CRYSTAL, 60 MIL MANA within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GLOBAL C3-G1 WITH 500 SCROLLS, 40K CRYSTAL, 60 MIL MANA

The current state of this account as you will see below is the result of my perseverance since the beginning of this year until now, though the original intention was saving until Christmas, but most of my friends have left the game, and I’m pretty burned out with the real life going on, so I’ve decided to put this down.
This account may not have many Nat5 but I’ve put a lot of effort into rune setup and held myself pretty well among C3-G1. With the exception of Realtime Arena which I couldn’t find the time to play, this account is excelled in all other areas and there’s still a lot of rooms for improvement. The assets go along with the account are more than enough for you to build your own empire however you want.
May you have the joy with it as much as I had!

ACCOUNT INFO:
Nat5: Verad, Okeanos, Leo, Chow x2, Teshar, Raki.
Fuse5: All except Homunculus Girl with the materials to summon + max skills are 90% done.
Light/Dark Nat4: Betta, Molly, Dover.
Max Lv40 monsters: 70 (half of them are properly runed for endgame tasks).
Foods: Devilmon x50, 5-star food x40, countless unused Nat4 + Rainbowmon + Angelmon.
Premium Summoning: Legend x26, Light/Dark x43, Elemental x130, Mystical x300, Summoning Stone x9000.
Notable Assets: 40.000 Crystals, 60 Million Manastones, Reappraisal Stone x90.
Other Assets: 60 of HoH Nat4 still in pieces form (plus Light Cowgirl for Paladin fusion); Transmog for Betta, Verde, and all Valkyrie; plus some very nice unused legend 6* runes saving for reappraising.
Islands, buildings, storage: All purchased, expanded, and maxed (included both Glory and Craft buildings except Training buildings which I find a waste of crystals). All Guilds War flags are Lv5.
Arena: C3-G1 (Photo taken in August)
ToA: Cleared all (auto easily most of ToA Hard except a few very hard boss floors).
Cairos: Auto all B10.
World Boss: Always in top 5%.
Rift: SS-SSS for all 5 dungeons.
Raid: There are 2 teams capable of doing Lv5 at the same time with all necessary Leader skills.

PRICE: $1000
Buyer will receive a detailed guide on how to use this account efficiently (arena, ToAH, dungeons) with the current rune setup, at least until you rebuild everything your own way.
Please feel free to contact me for additional info, thank you!

Photos of account: