Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion : Official middlemans for The Black Market

Discussion on Suggestion : Official middlemans for The Black Market within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

View Poll Results: What do you think ?
It sounds good ! 1 14.29%
Good idea but needs to be improved 1 14.29%
It's very hard to do but it would be good 1 14.29%
I don't think your idea should be useful . 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Suggestion : Official middlemans for The Black Market

Hi everyone,

As it's hard to have a safely trading in the black market , i think the forum's admins may institute an '' official middleman list'' . These middlemans could ask to be entered the list giving motivations :
Why you want to become a middleman ?
Why should we trust in you ?
In which games should you be a middleman ?
-----------------What are the gains ? ---------------------------
Middlemans , once their allowed to enter the official list , may keep something like 5% of the trading amount and increase their loyality by the existing Black Market rating sistem .
Wanna be Midllemans should also give the administrators Phone Number , Identity Card copy , Adress , Name , Surname ..
I think this should be useful .
Of course , i would like to be a middleman if this suggestion will be accepted.
Federico
Old 02/12/2014, 12:53   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
We have some (I think two or so) Moderators which scamms people in the past, so nobdoy is 100% trusted on the internet
and with a "official middleman" who scamms after he got enough positive ratings elitepvpers will be not only responsible for this user also elitepvpers reputation will be damaged
Old 02/12/2014, 13:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
We have some (I think two or so) Moderators which scamms people in the past, so nobdoy is 100% trusted on the internet
and with a "official middleman" who scamms after he got enough positive ratings elitepvpers will be not only responsible for this user also elitepvpers reputation will be damaged
I see what you mean , but i think that the risk is reducible but not ''deletable''
so this is a good way to make tradings safer .
Thank you for the answer .
Federico
Old 02/12/2014, 13:49   #4

The Black Market: 113/0/0
The problem with that is , what Der-Eddy also mentioned, that the reputation of elitepvpers could be damaged by that. Elitepvpers already introduced the "ID Verified" thingy, so when something happens, elitepvpers always have their datas so track them and i think every highly trusted member has the ID verification.
Assuming that elitepvpers will introduce the official middlemanlist, there is a problem with finding middlemen who are trusted. I mean , how can the admins be sure that the middlen will never scam ? Even moderators can scam , what Der-Eddy already mentioned. "Official" just means , that elitepvpers would take the responsibility when something happens.
Old 02/12/2014, 14:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushεy™ View Post
The problem with that is , what Der-Eddy also mentioned, that the reputation of elitepvpers could be damaged by that. Elitepvpers already introduced the "ID Verified" thingy, so when something happens, elitepvpers always have their datas so track them and i think every highly trusted member has the ID verification.
Assuming that elitepvpers will introduce the official middlemanlist, there is a problem with finding middlemen who are trusted. I mean , how can the admins be sure that the middlen will never scam ? Even moderators can scam , what Der-Eddy already mentioned. "Official" just means , that elitepvpers would take the responsibility when something happens.
Ok now I understand what the problem is . Thank you .
An important thing is that these middlemans would have a gain , so i don't think it's useful to scam someone and stop being a middleman if you earn money . I mean : if I were a middleman earning something like 30-40€ per week , i don't think someone would close this almost free entry ( the time it needs is very very low ) to get once something like 200€ and after no more .
I understand that in any case epvpers reputation could be damaged , so you can close .
Federico
Old 02/12/2014, 14:50   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
I have the same opinion as eddy.
There is no trusted user in the web, so there is no use for this section.
Sushεy™ did also write something improtant in his post:
Quote:
We can't say that there are people which won't scam you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2014, 09:34   #7

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDEZETA View Post
I see what you mean , but i think that the risk is reducible but not ''deletable''
so this is a good way to make tradings safer .
Thank you for the answer .
Federico
And more people would start believing in officially trusted users, which will most likely never exist.

Tags
list, middleman, suggestion, tbm