Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback > Suggestions & Feedback Archive
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding 'new/updated' Instant Messages Platforms

Discussion on Adding 'new/updated' Instant Messages Platforms within the Suggestions & Feedback Archive forum part of the Suggestions & Feedback category.

View Poll Results: Do you think that more variety of Instant Messages should be added?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Yes, I have another one in mind. (Please post reference) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Adding 'new/updated' Instant Messages Platforms

Hey, so i've seen that the Instant Messages are kinda outdated,
there probably are still people using ICQ and Yahoo! or AIM but what about adding newer ones
like Facebook Messenger & Discord?

So it's easier for people to get
in touch with others, especially in 2017
on more ''this year's platform''

If there's already a post for that, please let me know
so I can refer to it and this can be closed, else feel free
to vote if you think that's a good idea via poll.

Sincerely,
XENijX
Old 01/10/2017, 12:18   #2
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
There's already a thread for that but sadly only in german right now. But basically it's the same. You can vote for your messenger:

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
discord, facebook, instant messages, social media, suggestion