Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BO and MW2!

Discussion on Selling BO and MW2! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling BO and MW2!

Hello, im selling 2 Steam accounts;; one with CoD: BO (Multilanguage) and on the other CoD: MW2 (Also Multilanguage).
100% Official games, no vac ban or something, and are both playable on official servers

Offer please ^^

Greetings

Tags
call of duty black ops

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Tom Clancy:Hawks 2 PC Game
01/08/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Yes i am Selling a Hawks 2 PC Game Download Key that is Worth $49.99 Tax Retail . I won this Game in a Contest and they gave me a key that is Valid Till July 2011 To Download the game . Reason why i am Selling it is because My Laptop Graphics card can not run this game . So i am Selling this to you. You can buy this Key Via PayPal(Only serious Buyers Please) For Taking Offers(USD Only no elite gold) If you are interested Just Send me a Pm or Shoot me a Email at [email protected] . I am Very...
Selling my AK 117
10/12/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
GameHi: Helion Server Azure Knight Lv.117 Sword Shield/Dual Axe Build Premium Mount Premium Pet 2 Premium Costumes * Beach Boy * Silvertide Color account is clean all items wer destroy 2yrs ago after i quit the game formerly in Helios Guild on Abadon
Selling Selling BP (lvl.85) & Blade (lvl.87)
04/24/2010 - Flyff Trading - 5 Replies
Hey I am selling accounts on server Aibatt. Lvl. 87 Blade http://flyff-sell.ic.cz/images/2.jpg Lvl. 85 BP http://flyff-sell.ic.cz/images/1.jpg Please send me ur offer (in $ - Dollars) on my E-Mail: [email protected]
Selling
03/07/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Selling Accounts and items on siz Accounts: 130 Summoner- Clean 153 Hunter- Costume and lette armor/helm and +0 set 105 Mage - +5 wand, +4 pants, +3 set 92 Hunter- +1 Noble 85 xbow and +0 set and +4 armor