Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Portal acc !

Discussion on Portal acc ! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Portal acc !

Hallo

Ich verkaufe einen Portal Account von Steam.

Gerne über middleman oder wie das heißt weil ich habe nicht vor zu scammen.

Ich nehme 10 Paysafecard oder einen Css steam account

Bitte keine unötigen posts !

EDIT : SCREENS GERNE ! Aber nur wer interesse hat !

Old 12/28/2010, 00:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
What the **** Hat recht Portal ist Steam Free!
Old 12/28/2010, 00:15   #3

ne bei mir steht (Beim grad neu erstellten acc ) bei spiele Portal und wen ich die maus drauf halte KAUF.
Old 12/28/2010, 00:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hallo,

Portal ist noch bis ende dieses Jahres kostenlos .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Portal to Portal Guide for Frozen Grotto 5
06/17/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Ok so i noticed you need to go to every single island on Frozen Grotto 5 to get to FG6, so I made a guide through the minimap :D It was a quick job but I hope it helps. save it over icecrypt-lev5.jpg Place this in ConquerOnline2.0>data>minimap Btw - Light Blue to Pink - the direction of the portals
Portal Bug?
01/05/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute Hab folgendes Problem! Ich hab einen Hamachi Server am Laufen mit 70 User! Sie sind aber natürlich nicht alle in einem Reich sondern eben aufgeteilt auf Blau, Gelb und auch Rot. So Nun hab ich das Problem das wenn einer Im Gelben reich spielt und zum Beispiel in die Wüste oder ins OT geht und danach zum Portal geht wo man ins Blaue oder rote kommt er automatisch weider Map 1 im Gelben landet!
about sec portal
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hi everyone, i am using secportal for dekaronEU. all works fine, exept one thing. is it true that secporal(the vac/no-aggro hack) only works in low lvl maps? cause i tested it in norak2,castor2 and draco..but every time i got killed by the monsters there..so it doesnt work. but the creator of secportal didnt say anything about that..so it should work..but it doesnt work for me...in the other maps i didnt have any problems (denebe,haiharp,frozen valley,norak/castor 1,..)and the other hacks...
[request] how to make any portal item to Crag Mine Field Portal
06/17/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
can any one make any portal item like, Armory 213 portal item, accretia HQ portal item to ->> crag mine field portal item.. it hard to go back to crag mine field when i got Disconnected from server..
TP scroll bug HQ portal to elan portal etc..
04/14/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
first must have bypass on rf to be able to use WPE 1. login to the game 2. alt tab open WPE 3. target to rfonline.bin then start logging 4. alt tab again to rf then use hq portal 5. back to wpe stop logging and search for packets that looks like this 06 00 04 1A 22 00 6.double click on filter 1 and copy the packets on the search 7.on the modify put 11 below 22ex.