Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Steam Account (800$+ worth CSGO Inventory )

Discussion on Selling Steam Account (800$+ worth CSGO Inventory ) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Selling Steam Account (800$+ worth CSGO Inventory )

Hello epvp,

I would like to sell my Steam Account with 21 Games and a 800$+ Inventory in CSGO. The account got 1 VAC Ban in Payday 2 for modding. I want to sell it because I dont play anymore and dont have time for it either.
I dont want to sell the stuff on Steam Market I cant do anything with Steam Money because I need it in hand. Im selling it for under price just offer me some numbers.

regards
jay

Inventory:
Proof that its my account:

Games:
- CSGO
Garrys MOD
Black Ops 2
AC Unity
Payday 2
DayZ
CSS
Saints Row IV
Payday 1
Unturned
CoD Ghosts
Goat Simulator
Bioshock 1/Remastered-2/Remastered-Infinite
FlatOut 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell Csgo Inventory worth ~300
07/24/2018 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
https://steamcommunity.com/id/23fdsfvcVXCVSDVSDV/i nventory/ i prefer to sell the skins as a whole and if u want u can buy the acc too but pn me on that to give you more info
Selling Empty POE Account with $800-900 Worth of MTX's for $60 USD
09/21/2015 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, i ragequit and GGG restored my account mtx's onto a fresh account. IT has no characters but it has Grandmaster etc, look at picture. Looking for someone with good rep to do trade with if you don't have alot of Rep you will go first, im asking $60 USD paypal and i won't come down in price because i think it's pretty fair. Buyer will get account changed to his email / Name / Address / Last 4 of CC used for purchases on the account everything you need to ensure 100% ownership ...
[Selling] CSGO inventory worth 550
09/20/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I am new here so sorry for any mistakes. BTW: I KNOW THAT I JOINED HERE TODAY, AND MANY OF YOU WON'T GO FIRST, BUT I RLY NEED THIS MONEY AND I AM LOOKING TO SELL QUICK WITHOUT ANY SCAM :) I am looking to sell my whole csgo inventory for REAL money to trusted buyer which is doing that as a job, or atleast is being 100% serious about buying and not going to scam. - Inventory consist of skins such as : Karambit Crimson Web(BS) close to ft/ww look, Stattrak AK Redline FT,...
[Selling] 800$ worth steam acc+200$worth gifts
12/27/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! sell it for 80$ in paypal or 60euro psc go firts only for trusted(really trusted)
Selling Steam acc worth 800+
08/16/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I want to sell my steam account, it has 81 games and 20 Dlc's Here's a complete List of games: Steam Gauge | Account Summary for t3chnowoolf If you're interested pm me with an about offer of what you would pay me