Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release][For Honor] Private Auto Block, Parry, Deflect, Flip, CC, DodgeB/Unblock

Discussion on [Release][For Honor] Private Auto Block, Parry, Deflect, Flip, CC, DodgeB/Unblock within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 888
Arrow [Release][For Honor] Private Auto Block, Parry, Deflect, Flip, CC, DodgeB/Unblock

Price:
Premium: 35$ (Forever+FreeSub)
Standard: 20$ (Forever)
MonthSub (for Standard): 5$

Functional:
-Combos (Press button to do combo)
-Controller Remaper
-High Security, anticheat bypass, random code for each user (no ban chance)
-Dodge B/Unblockables
-Flip Bashes/Unblockables
-Auto Block
-Auto Parry
-Auto Deflect (light/heavy,guardbreak on deflect)
-Auto Flip
-Auto CC
-Light/Heavy after dodge
-Auto GB
-Auto Light on GB
-Show Enemy Box
-Controller support
-Updates
-Support

In game:

Menu:

How to buy:
Discord: Huntreded#6160
Discord Server:
Telegram: @OfDecode

WARNING! FlorasSecret and sh1ro SCAMMERS
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/03/2020, 23:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
After a hard installation (had a problem with my pc ... not his fault) i finally could use the hack and it works great and has controller support and he is a rly nice guy ... helped me 2 days to get everything working and he did support paying with bitcoin giftcards btw the public script didn't work at all for me and this one does, much better, more functions, less bugs, updates etc, it's just two different scripts so its worth every € I paid
Attached Images
File Type: png unknown.png (63.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 09/04/2020, 03:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch+

Support 10/10. Had problems but he was responsive and very quick to fix.
Function is pretty good but you still gotta learn the game because there are lots of nuances. Would highly recommend as it's maybe the only undetected one that actually works
Old 10/29/2020, 01:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Meenzer Bub

elite*gold: 36
The Black Market: 497/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,883
# reopened (backlink is added)
Old 11/08/2020, 22:54   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cant recomment this provider, very money hungry.
I did renew my subscription on the 05.11.2020 and i told him i will get a new CPU and Mainboard if it arrives this Month.
Today (08.11.2020) my party arrived and i installed them.
I wrote him on discord to let him know.
He then wanted more money from me. I already gave him 30$ (i played 1 month with the hack).
So not very user Friendly
Old 11/09/2020, 19:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedotajesus View Post
Cant recomment this provider, very money hungry.
I did renew my subscription on the 05.11.2020 and i told him i will get a new CPU and Mainboard if it arrives this Month.
Today (08.11.2020) my party arrived and i installed them.
I wrote him on discord to let him know.
He then wanted more money from me. I already gave him 30$ (i played 1 month with the hack).
So not very user Friendly
Conversation with this guy: https://imgur.com/a/NBMzDow
We have this rule everywhere, on Discord server and on instruction page. Also Huntreded answered on your question, that you should msg him when you get new components. You msged after components instalation. We understand that you want to deceive us and sell this cheat to another person.

Admin removed all vouches and + reps from this thread without reason, also with proofs of purchase.
Old 11/09/2020, 19:46   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyNoble View Post
Conversation with this guy: https://imgur.com/a/NBMzDow
We have this rule everywhere, on Discord server and on instruction page. Also Huntreded answered on your question, that you should msg him when you get new components. You msged after components instalation. We understand that you want to deceive us and sell this cheat to another person.

On that screenshot you can see i wrote you "and if i get a new PC this month i write you?" Thats means after i have it, you never said anything about that i have to write you before i install my components.

Are you kidding me? I dont want to sell the cheat, i just got the new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X. I have the same IP-Adress and even Windows on the same NVME SSD. I can even make Pictures of my old and new PC side by side. If you say i want to sell your hack somehow you are a LIAR. I would never do something like that
Old 11/09/2020, 19:50   #8

Quote:
On that screenshot you can see i wrote you "and if i get a new PC this month i write you?" Thats means after i have it, you never said anything about that i have to write you before i install my components.

Are you kidding me? I dont want to sell the cheat, i just got the new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X. I have the same IP-Adress and even Windows on the same NVME SSD. I can even make Pictures of my old and new PC side by side. If you say i want to sell your hack somehow you are a LIAR. I would never do something like that
You read instruction and you didn't read rules you want to say?
Old 11/09/2020, 19:55   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You read instruction and you didn't read rules you want to say?
No i did not read that you have to go on my PC with teamviewer before i get my new PC. I dont understand why this is so complicated. I am 33 Years Old and i for sure dont want to sell you hack to someone for like 15 dollars . I just wanted to use the cheat again. If you would have been more user-Friendly you wouldve said send me proof of the new Build with IP-adress and solved the situation.
Old 11/09/2020, 20:02   #10

Quote:
No i did not read that you have to go on my PC with teamviewer before i get my new PC. I dont understand why this is so complicated. I am 33 Years Old and i for sure dont want to sell you hack to someone for like 15 dollars . I just wanted to use the cheat again. If you would have been more user-Friendly you wouldve said send me proof of the new Build with IP-adress and solved the situation.
You can msg Huntreded againt, if he'll find on your pc same info from last log file, he'll give you access. Otherwise we can't do that coz of rules.
Old 11/12/2020, 08:30   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Price:
Premium: 35$ (Forever+FreeSub)
Standard: 20$ (Forever)
MonthSub (for Standard): 5$

Functional:
-Combos (Press button to do combo)
-Controller Remaper
-High Security, anticheat bypass, random code for each user (no ban chance)
-Dodge B/Unblockables
-Flip Bashes/Unblockables
-Auto Block
-Auto Parry
-Auto Deflect (light/heavy,guardbreak on deflect)
-Auto Flip
-Auto CC
-Light/Heavy after dodge
-Auto GB
-Auto Light on GB
-Show Enemy Box
-Controller support
-Updates
-Support

In game:

Menu:

How to buy:
Discord: Huntreded#6160
Discord Server:
Telegram: @OfDecode

WARNING! FlorasSecret SCAMMER

it took a little bit to set up and i was required to reinstall windows, however all worked well in the end and i'm satisfied with my product!
Old 12/14/2020, 13:25   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What the difference bewteen yours and FloraSecret free script ? They look exactly same
Old 12/24/2020, 14:02   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHTeest View Post
What the difference bewteen yours and FloraSecret free script ? They look exactly same
yea sh1ro even reported this guy for being a scammer. Check his discord username and id. It's the same. dm me for more proof that this guy might be a scammer
Old 01/01/2021, 22:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by apakaumepek View Post
yea sh1ro even reported this guy for being a scammer. Check his discord username and id. It's the same. dm me for more proof that this guy might be a scammer
Nice try kids, we have all proofs, so don't even try.
Old 01/06/2021, 14:31   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whenever i open GA i get error 607 and the program doesn't open