Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Change Steam account to Argentina

Discussion on Change Steam account to Argentina within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Change Steam account to Argentina

I am changing Steam accounts to Argentina where you can get cheaper games.
$27 usd PAYPAL or BTC
It takes no more than 7 minutes
DISCORD: ArgSteam#9910

PRICES Argentina|| USA

F1 2020 $8.97 || $59.99
Rocket League $3.10 || $19.99
Rainbow Six Siege $9.65 || $19.99
Tomb Raider $3.03 || $14.99
Red Dead Redemption 2 $27.61 || $47.99
NBA 2K20 $37.27 || $59.99
DEATH STRANDING $37.27 || $59.99
Cyberpunk 2077 $30.36 || $59.99 This was $6 USD for a day
Civilization VI $6.96 || $59.99
Rust $6.07 || $39.99
CS:GO PRIME STATUS UPGRADE $8.00 || $29.99
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt $6.62 || $39.99
DayZ $15.19 || $44.99
DRAGON BALL FighterZ $8.97 || $59.99
Resident Evil 2 $11.32 || $39.99
DIRT 5 $8.97 || $59.99

TOTAL $229.36 || $717.842
You could easily buy 3k worth of games and pay less than 1k
BluedolarAr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2020, 15:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)



 
elite*gold: 397
The Black Market: 248/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,341
Received Thanks: 349
The thing is you can get banned from Steam if you change your region just to purchase games cheaper. Everyone can change their region on their own. If you change it, it means we'll have to use a VPN constantly so Steam thinks we're still in that country.

If Im wrong, then explain the procedure please.
Mr.Semtex is offline  
Old 08/27/2020, 17:15   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Semtex View Post
The thing is you can get banned from Steam if you change your region just to purchase games cheaper. Everyone can change their region on their own. If you change it, it means we'll have to use a VPN constantly so Steam thinks we're still in that country.

If Im wrong, then explain the procedure please.
You wont need to use a VPN, only global gift card.
And now you cant change your account region that easy, now you need a local payment from the country you want to change. In Argentina is VISA and MASTERCARD
BluedolarAr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2020, 17:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)



 
elite*gold: 397
The Black Market: 248/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,341
Received Thanks: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluedolarAr View Post
You wont need to use a VPN, only global gift card.
And now you cant change your account region that easy, now you need a local payment from the country you want to change. In Argentina is VISA and MASTERCARD
True. But still, people can simply use a VPN and change their region that way. What makes your method better?
Mr.Semtex is offline  
Old 08/27/2020, 17:28   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Semtex View Post
The thing is you can get banned from Steam if you change your region just to purchase games cheaper. Everyone can change their region on their own. If you change it, it means we'll have to use a VPN constantly so Steam thinks we're still in that country.

If Im wrong, then explain the procedure please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Semtex View Post
True. But still, people can simply use a VPN and change their region that way. What makes your method better?
Thats the thing, you cant change your account region now, unless you have a local payment, if you dont, you cant change it
BluedolarAr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2020, 18:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 127/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,505
Received Thanks: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluedolarAr View Post
Thats the thing, you cant change your account region now, unless you have a local payment, if you dont, you cant change it
But as far as i know, you can set different country on your credit card (Not debit card)

So someone just need to use a VPN and his credit card to change his country to Argentinia.

I remember this for Xbox Store.
TechnoHerz is offline  
Old 10/27/2020, 20:53   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoHerz View Post
But as far as i know, you can set different country on your credit card (Not debit card)

So someone just need to use a VPN and his credit card to change his country to Argentinia.

I remember this for Xbox Store.
You are refering to the IP itself that you can change with a VPN, you cant change a debit or credit card location
BluedolarAr is offline  
Old 12/02/2020, 20:49   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Are you still in business?
kolonor is offline  
Reply

Tags
steam


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Legion Argentina [Spanish Server]
03/16/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
English: Well first of all I greet you all Here I bring my server which I am working to improve every day! Hope you like it and enjoy it. Portuguese: Bem, antes de tudo, sado todos vs Aqui eu trago o meu servidor que eu estou trabalhando para melhorar a cada dia! Espero que vocs gostem e se divertir. Spanish: Bueno, primero que todo, os saludo a todos
I wanna play BGC but I'm from Argentina...
12/13/2011 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
I'm bored of LAGC, I want to play BGC as I did before, is there any way to dodge the IP ban? :/
[VK]Originale Adidas-Jacke, Argentina TT [STARK REDUZIERT!!]
12/09/2010 - Trading - 8 Replies
Moin, ich verkaufe hier meine Argentina TT Adidas-Trainingsjacke. Sie ist Original und mit Etikett! Zitat aus Ebay: Man kann sie nur per Sofort-kauf kaufen, der Preis liegt bei 49,99€ (Und es ist eine Originale Adidas-Trainingsjacke!) Gre S. Auktion gibts per PN!
Hello everybody... Leuco from Argentina xD
01/24/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi to everybody... I've founded a great place here in this forum.. Nice job



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.