Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Guthaben(via gifting) an für PP

Discussion on Steam Guthaben(via gifting) an für PP within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 152
Thumbs up Steam Guthaben(via gifting) an für PP

Hallo,

ich biete einen Steam gifting service an sprich ich verkaufe mein Steam Guthaben für einen geringen Preis als wenn man selber das Spiel kaufen würde!

Guthabenkonto: 495 €

15% Rabatt, sprich ihr wollt ein spiel für 60€, dann kriegt ihr es für 51€ bei mir gegiftet. Heißt egal wie viel ihr wollte 15% Rabatt bei Kauf des gesamten Guthaben könnte ich eventuell nochmal Preisnachlass geben.

ENG:

Hey i am offering a steam gifting service cause i want to sell my steam money. You can get anything vom Steam store cheaper here!

Current Balance: 495 €

15% off the real price. Means if you want to buy a game for 60€ you will just pay me 51€ and get it gifted by me. You get 15% off no matter what but if you buy the whole balance i might do extra % ontop of that.

Ich nehme Paypal F&F als Bezahlung und Skrill, Gebühren übernimmt ihr.

ENG: I take Paypal F&F as payment and Skrill but you cover the fees.

No transaction will be done without Trade Request!

contact me here via pm or better for faster answers Discord: Fastped#0943