Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Group Members

Discussion on Steam Group Members within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Steam Group Members

Buying aLOT of Steam Group members.
Thousands if possible.

DM me with your offer.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Group focused on CSGO giveaways (Nearly 25k members)
10/18/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I am selling a Steam group that the main focus is CSGO Giveaways/raffles. The payment must be done in CSGO keys/skins, please offer on the comments or in PM. If you want more info about the group, please PM me. Thanks
[Buying] Steam Group members/member invites!
07/22/2016 - Steam Trading - 8 Replies
Not looking any more.
[Selling] Steam Group with over 22k members (focused on CS:GO Giveaways)
02/09/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my Steam group with over 22000 members. It's focused on CS:GO giveaways, but you can change the theme of it easily, if you want to. If you're intelligent on your actions, you can get a lot of profit on it (over $10/day, which means $70/week, $300/month, $3650/year). If you're interested, add me on Skype: Hypermegazord We can discuss the prices here. Payment is done on Paypal or CS:GO skins.
[Selling] Steam Group with over 22k members
02/09/2016 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my Steam group with over 22000 members. It's focused on CS:GO giveaways, but you can change the theme of it easily, if you want to. If you're intelligent on your actions, you can get a lot of profit on it (over $10/day, which means $70/week, $300/month, $3650/year). If you're interested, add me on Skype: Hypermegazord We can discuss the prices here. Payment is done on Paypal or CS:GO skins.