Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 38 Personal steam account. 5 years old 30 games

Discussion on Level 38 Personal steam account. 5 years old 30 games within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 38 Personal steam account. 5 years old 30 games

Price: - 60
Selling very very under the price.
No bans on the account.
Only accepting Skrill payment.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/OkayImSellingThis

Private message for more info.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
STEAM ACCOUNT 1000+ GAMES LEVEL 52 , 4 YEARS OLD , INCLUDES REMOVED GAMES
05/16/2020 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have decided to sell my 4 years old account with ~1160 games and a high 52 level because my time for gaming went from limited to almost non-existent. I am more a game collector than a gamer so I hope i can sell my account to somebody interesting in playing games like = 35MM A Story About My Uncle ABZ ADR1FT ARK: Survival Evolved Alien Breed: Impact Alien Colonial Marines Alien Shooter 2 Conscription
[Buying] Unused FULL Steamaccount - 5 years, 10 years, 15 years
02/10/2017 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to buy steam accounts with full info only. Full info means loginname, password, email, emailpassword and ?steamguard acces?. The accounts should not be hacked, scammed, ripped or pished! Im mainly interested in unused accounts with 5, 10 or 15 years! But i will buy used accounts that own csgo as well, if you can give me the cd-key or other proof for steamsupport as well! Please send me your offers per PN or here inside the thread. I pay with BTC!
[Selling] Personal Steam account | 102 games | 79.99 euros steam wallet | level 25 | good games
09/04/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
The account is TRADE BANNED, no other restrictions , no vac ban or any other games ban Pictures: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Inside the inventory I have a cs:go knife: Bayonet Slaughter Factory New and some other cheap skins. Account also have 79.99 euros steam wallet. Main games:
[Selling] 2 Personal Steam Accounts (GTAV, CSGO, Rust, DayZ / 4 years old account, and more)
12/21/2015 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
Hey. I don't really play games anymore and I wanted to sell 2 accounts I got when I used to game all day. My skype is: smoke.2833 If you are serious and not trying to scam, you will go first, or we'll use a middleman from ****. First account it's 4 years old, has vac ban on CS:GO, but it has a lot of games, including Rust, DayZ standalone, Arma 2, Chivalry, and many more. Picture of library: http://i.imgur.com/q4kQmEN.png Link to account: Steam Community :: Justin *.*
[Selling] 5 years old + cs go account Distinguished Master Guardian (5 years old Coin) [PAYPAL]
07/10/2014 - Steam Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys, the account have that 5 years old coin, 480 hours of cs go game, 1332 hours of cs source, 100% vac safe in all games, 204 competitive games made, and at Distinguished Master Guardian rank. Got Nothing on inventory. Here are some others games on the account:: Anomaly warzone Earth Batman: arkham asylum goty edition Counter-strike 1.6 Cs: condition zero CS: source CS: GO Day of defeat: source