Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling steam account/320+Games/lvl 51/10 years old/

Discussion on Selling steam account/320+Games/lvl 51/10 years old/ within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling steam account/320+Games/lvl 51/10 years old/

Hi ,im selling my steam account which is almost 10 year old (1 month left)
I only created an account here because of that. it would be to much waiste of money.... (i put so much time and money in it) as im getting older and playing less it would be a shame to not use this account.

-Links to account
account link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/saulsilverr
worth calculator:

-320+ games

-Account is almost 10 years old 1 month left.

-account lvl 51

-good amount of steam inventory 455 (cs go 99 items) (pubg 151)

-no vac bans (or other)

-you get the login details + the email address extra created for the trade so you can change it easily after trade

-Trade/Payment only via Paypal family and friends : make me an offer

(as proof that this is my account you can pm a message as example
18283xghs27 and i post it as account holder in comment section)

-here a short list of the games with the most value:

Pubg/Miscreated/Cs go paid version/Arma 3/Mount and blade warband/rust/Tes skyrim/Left 4 dead 2/gta san andreas/euro truck simulator2/Football manager 2017/Payday 2/Fallout new vegas/DayZ/gtaV/Hitman absolution/tomb raider 1,2,3/shen mue 1+2/batman/goat simulator/Shadow of mordor/lego worlds/star wars kotor+2/the witcheer 2/battlefield 2/sonic adventure/f1 2015/ballasitic overkill/pes 2018/Street fighter IV/Postal 2/dirt3/grid/Heat/Squad/arma 3/garrys mod/Test Drive Unlimited 2/Just cause 2/7 days to die/Tes Oblivion/arma2/Space Engineers/Verdun/Eve of/all CounterStrike part/ Destruction/Boderlands2/saints row2+3

you can check the rest at the account link.

Ps: I also speak german
Old 05/07/2020, 06:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
some additional information : Im the first owner,there is no other user on this account, also have cleaned my account (what i mean by that) deleted my reviews,friends list,Pictures,followed,videos and artwork. so new owner can start from zero.

and if there is an fair offer for both of us i may consider going first if there is some one with good reputation (review)
other wise with same reputation or very low,you have to go first.

wie gesagt spreche auch deutsch ^^