Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheaper Steam Games [100% LEGIT PAID!]

Discussion on Cheaper Steam Games [100% LEGIT PAID!] within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheaper Steam Games [100% LEGIT PAID!]

Hello there!

As it's obvious from the title, I'm selling Steam games for cheaper than the original prices.
All the games are legit paid (using my own Bank - Credit Card), also I can attach the payment's details if needed as a proof.

-How do you get the game ?

I'm going to create a new account, which will be linked to an e.mail of yours afterwards, so you can change the password with no worries.
I've cancelled the "Get the game on your main account" option, because of steams privacy system.

All the games will be at least 30% cheaper than Steam's price, some games could possibly be 50% cheaper, depends on the game.
Also game packages are included (which could be bought from the Steam Store itself, not in-game, for example : Rocket League Game of The Year Edition / Brawlhalla Skins .. etc.)

Simply type the game's name down below in a comment, also contact me via PM / Discord (will be attached below) regarding your request, and I will reply as fast as possible regarding the price I'm asking for. (CS:GO is not available for now)

I won't mind going first if you are a trusted member, also since this thread is still new I'd like some vouches from some big boys in here for special prices .

Examples for some games' prices :

Rocket League - 12$ instead of 20$ - 40% OFF

PUBG - 17.5$ instead of 25$ - 30% OFF

ARK: Survival Evolved - 16$ instead of 52$ - 70% OFF

Any game mentioned in the comments below as a request will be added to the list with an appropriate price as well.

Payment methods :

- For now I only accept Paypal, might add some extra methods later on.

My Discord : Ken#1877
Old 05/28/2019, 03:45   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Hello, added in discord, interested in ARK surv evolved

edit: Fast purchase and very friendly. Recommended
Thanks
1 User