Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STEAM SERVER PARTENER

Discussion on STEAM SERVER PARTENER within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STEAM SERVER PARTENER

I have 3 servers, 1.Killing Floor 2.Counter Strike Source 3. Left For Dead 2
Im looking for a partener as admins and server configuration you would have full access...

This costs $20 it cost me 50 for the whole set up i have including a vent server so let me know

or add me on steam--- mag72207mrg
Old 02/16/2010, 07:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
Pricing per month\year? Is there a website? Etcetc more info pl0x
Old 02/16/2010, 13:35   #3

all i would ask is $20 a month and there is no site yet its something i am just starting up and thats why i came here need a little help maybe someone who know ftp
Old 02/16/2010, 14:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
u want $20 for ppls helping u that makes sense dude.

u have to pay for help nothing else.
Old 02/17/2010, 19:15   #5

actually i have the servers up and running i dont really need help just would be less on me if i had another admin... they would have all the rights as i had it would be a partenership
Old 02/17/2010, 19:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
could you provide some more informations like whats your goal, statistics etc?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF a partener!
04/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hello, im looking for a partener to crack CR (EU), need to be a person that know what hes doing! I have a good idea how to bypass CR protection, but still need help on Reversing the program. So if any1 think is up for the chalenge reply here, i will pm the interessed ppl and send a small easy to crack program to test your skills, so no point in replying if you dont know what ur doing! Good Luck, Best Regards, GRB
I NeeD a ParteneR
11/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
:) I want a partner who can play Conquer online with him because someone has entered my account and deleted: tro-tro-tro full super 1 sock sdg :mad: If someone wants ... give me a PM or contact here : [email protected] I have experince in tro , archer , warior 130 +
****** CO*Partener******
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 35 Replies
Hello, I'm your new update CO*Partener 14 december 2006 four the new patch 4333 This update it the gratest update ever happening on this beautiful game ** DO NOT LOSE THIS CHANCE !!!!* He is making everything you want, this bot is , the best update ... SETTINGS PROGRAM Let me tell you what he doing ... I think you already know, but, this CO*Partener* is a really partener..couse he is like a human ... he drink coka cola everyday, one potchet at Parliaments Slims ...atention TO BE SLIMS...
CO PARTENER NOT WORKING
05/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i have been reding a lot of posts of ppl with the same problem but no aswers. i have tried all the versions till 30 of april 2006 of COPartener, and i start the server emultator then click on the ex of TQ program(emulator), and the emulator gives a error "Asynchronous socket error 10053". can some one that understant about this post the aswer to thie problem here????