Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Smurf Gold Nova

Discussion on CS:GO Smurf Gold Nova within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Smurf Gold Nova

Buy for 15€ with out Prime with 25€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2X SMURF ACCOUNTS | 1 SMURF WITH RARE NAME "Hide on Bush"/SECOND SMURF IS FRESH GOLD
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Accounts. My First Smurf has the name "Hide on bush". The name has 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We can make a custom...
[S] Gold Nova I - Gold Nova Master [B] 20€ Psc
04/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Suche einen Smurf Account NUR in diesen Ligen. Skype: epvp.gg-benq-fanboy Ich handel NUR mit einem Middleman.
WTS Nova s/s Nova Set Nova acc [Mars]
04/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Heres the stuff im selling: -Nova shield fb +0 -Nova sword fb +7 -Armor head +6 fb -Nova prot chest fb +8 -Prot legs fb +6 -Nova prot feet fb +4 -Nova armor hands fb +4 -Nova prot shoulders fb +5 -Nova ring fb +0
WTS LVL 102 NOVA Fire Nuker with Nova Equip
08/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Hey friends! Right now im sellin my last and favourite account, its a spear-frie nuker (full int) which is the strongest chinsese build in the game. But hes stronger than the most other nukers cause he got a SEAL OF NOVA+7 Spear He deals a insane damage with that weapon. And if u want u can still use a B elixir on the spear too!