Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:24 sets; 18 sets:1 TF2 key

Discussion on H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:24 sets; 18 sets:1 TF2 key within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:24 sets; 18 sets:1 TF2 key

Want to boost your Steam account level?
It's cheap and easy, just add the bot and follow simple instructions:

Add my bot as a friend:

Write
buy [amount of keys] - buy sets you haven't crafted for a specific amount of keys, e.g. buy 5
or
buytf [amount of keys] - if you want pay with TF2 keys. Current price for TF2 keys - 18 sets-1 key
buygems [amount of sacks of gems] - this new function let you pay with Sack of Gems!

Accept trade offer and craft your badges

Bot automatically checks your previously crafted badges page, so you get only sets you need

Current price:
24 sets per 1 CS:GO key
18 sets per 1 TF2 key
6 sets per 1 Sack of Gems
Old 05/30/2017, 01:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What if I already have full card sets in my inventory but haven't crafted them? Can the bot check inventory so that I dont`t get more than 5 sets per game?
Old 05/30/2017, 05:59   #3

no, sorry, bot checks only badge page, you have to craft them before
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:23 sets; 17 sets:1 TF2 key
05/26/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Want to boost your Steam account level? It's cheap and easy, just add the bot EasyCardbot and follow simple instructions: Add my bot as a friend: Write buy - buy sets you haven't crafted for a specific amount of keys, e.g. buy 5 or buytf - if you want pay with TF2 keys. Current price for TF2 keys - 15 sets-1 key buygems - this new function let you pay with Sack of Gems!
[H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:22 sets; 16 sets:1 TF2 key
05/18/2017 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Want to boost your Steam account level? It's cheap and easy, just add the bot EasyCardbot and follow simple instructions: Add my bot as a friend: Write buy - buy sets you haven't crafted for a specific amount of keys, e.g. buy 5 or buytf - if you want pay with TF2 keys. Current price for TF2 keys - 15 sets-1 key buygems - this new function let you pay with Sack of Gems!
[H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:21 sets; 16 sets:1 TF2 key
05/17/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
[H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:21 sets; 15 sets:1 TF2 key
05/14/2017 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
[H] CardSets Lvl Up Bot [W] 1 CSGO key:18 sets; 14 sets:1 TF2 key
05/13/2017 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Want to boost your Steam account level? It's cheap and easy, just add the bot EasyCardbot and follow simple instructions: Add my bot as a friend: Write buy - buy sets you haven't crafted for a specific amount of keys, e.g. buy 5 or buytf - if you want pay with TF2 keys. Current price for TF2 keys - 14 sets-1 key buygems - this new function let you pay with Sack of Gems!