Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Event] Refer friends, get a Steamacc for FREE!

Discussion on [Event] Refer friends, get a Steamacc for FREE! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
[Event] Refer friends, get a Steamacc for FREE!

Hello epvp!

I got a special offer for you, may interessting for some users here.
If you refer at least 3 friends which buy a Steamaccount (1day or in 1month doesn't mather) with you as refferal you get 1 FREE Steamaccount of your choice

Thread where you can check which Steams are for sell:
Every Steamaccounts costs 10€, payable tru Paysafecard or uKash (positive feedback available)
Independent of the Accounts in my Thread you can just ask for individual accounts if you got potential buyers.
On this way good luck & regards,
xkillabier

If you got questions PM me for my ICQ-Number (no MSN, sry)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Event]Free character!
05/05/2010 - Archlord - 58 Replies
Hello,i decided to stop playing webzen al,and start korean al so i will give away this toon on EU3. lvl 42 ele(Im not sure about equip....) FULL wc,good build,reset still not used. Great toon! Here's what you have to do: Just leave reply with a number from 1-60. Winner is person under number 8 ->the_slater Gratz!PM me for your new acc details :) Heres screenshot:
Free Account [Event]
04/25/2010 - Archlord - 65 Replies
Hope The Mods Dont Mind Me Doing This, If You Do Please Do close It. Heres a Little Event Where You Could Win a Archlord Webzen Account. This Account Holds A Level 36 Swashbuckler On Brumhart With Some WC Items And Near Full Safe. Well The Event Is Like So 50 People Can Enter And All You Have To Do Is Choose A Number From 1 - 50 Then At The End Ill Use A Random Number Generator To Pick The Winner
Friends For Sale | $50,000,000 Bonus FREE
04/20/2010 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Friends For Sale | $50,000,000 Bonus FREE Link: Anmelden | Facebook Just Click the Link in the upper part.:D
[Event]Win Free Coins
02/12/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
http://contest.mmosite.com/valentine/?controller=d efault Good luck.
Free Event Uniques...
02/07/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Recently someone told me that after placing an stamina stone on a blode ring (the one you gained by lvling to 60) the expiration date dissapeared. I tried that but nothing happened, just lost one stamina xD. All i wanna know if there is a method to make this "temporary" uniques permanent. IM NOT ASKING HOW, ALL I NEED TO KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT.