Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Steam Accounts (Arma 3, R6 Siege, and H1Z1)

Discussion on 2 Steam Accounts (Arma 3, R6 Siege, and H1Z1) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Steam Accounts (Arma 3, R6 Siege, and H1Z1)

Looking to sell 2 Steam accounts extremely cheap.
Both Accounts have VAC bans on CS:GO.
1st Account has Arma 3 with Apex DLC and H1Z1
2nd Account has an R6 Siege account with Year 2 DLC (Plat 3 lvl 80+)

Add me on my new Steam account to discuss. (It's my new account that will be my main.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Steam Account mit Arma 2 & Arma 2 OA, CS:GO+Skins, H1Z1, Rust
03/05/2016 - Steam Trading - 6 Replies
Wie bereits im Titel steht biete ich euch hier einen VAC UNGEBANNTEN Steam Account und suche dafür Paysafecard/Paypal. AB JETZT NUR NOCH 15€/Paypal oder 20€/Paysafecard Die Spiele: Arma 2 & Arma 2 OA (Ungebannt), Rust,CS:GO+Skins,H1Z1 Die nennenswerten Skins: Ak47 - Jaguar WW (8€) Der Account hat etwas über 500 Stunden in CSGO und 100+ Wins Hier ein paar Screenshots http://i.epvpimg.com/p1Hvg.png http://i.epvpimg.com/Z7e4g.png
[Selling] Steam Account (GTA, H1Z1, DAYZ, ARMA 2)
10/13/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my old steam account. I don't play much of it anymore. I'm mostly a CSGO person now. I don't use this and I want some money to open up some cases and stuff so I'm looking to sell my account! GTA 5 Online - No bans (level 115) (name is -WikipediaTHIS-) And H1Z1 and all them well yeah.. no level. DayZ Standalone I had an AK and stuff but not sure if it reset on the new update.. But the account is banned from MW2 and CSGO (I used a triggerbot on CSGO) only 2 games that its...