Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade banned Steam account (GTA 5 + KARAMBIT FADE FN)

Discussion on Trade banned Steam account (GTA 5 + KARAMBIT FADE FN) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade banned Steam account (GTA 5 + KARAMBIT FADE FN)

Hello as the title says, i wanna sell my steam account for 50euros, using paypal only, the steam account has the following games : Counter strike global offensive, and gta 5. I have a karambit fade Factory new on that account, skin worth more than 400$, and Gta 5 with a character level 120, lot of money, lot of cars lot of guns in online play, the game it self is worth 60$ on steam.

Price is 50Euros paypal only.
Link of the steam profile : Steam Community :: moula , you can add me there to discuss more, or you can just pm me here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] STEAM TRADE BANNED ACCOUNT WITH EXPENSIVE SKINS ST BAYONET FADE FN ETC
05/19/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
steam lvl: 40 every single you can check on the profile Steam Community :: SAAV selling only for 100 euro paypal/paysafecard rank: mg2 wins: 570 hours in cs:go: ~1800 account has acces to overwatch and also many other expansive games Add me on skype for more info: Mozgolator.1337 We will use middleman!
[Selling] Trade banned csgo account w/ Karambit Doppler and AK Vulcan
03/14/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Wanting to trade/sell a trade banned csgo account w/ Karambit Doppler and a AK47 Vulcan. Kara is phase 1 and FN. Skype: Kyreemm Looking for; Skins, Keys,
[Selling] Steam account with karambit fade/H1Z1/RUST
01/22/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hello im selling a steam account (trade banned) with karambit fade and some other weapons that you can check here (Steam Community :: S!) This account has H1Z1/RUST and all counter strikes games.
B: Trade Banned Acc w/ Karambit Case Hardened S: Steam Wallet, Paypal
07/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 21 Replies
Topic regelt. Hat noch die Operation Coins von Breakout und Bloodhound drauf. Wie gesagt ist der Account bis 2025 vom Handel ausgeschlossen. Bei dem Knife handelt es sich um ein Karambit Case Hardened BS. Die Tip des Knife ist full blue. Hier die Screens: 1: http://i.epvpimg.com/MymDd.png 2:http://i.epvpimg.com/QGxIc.png Screen vom Inventar: http://i.epvpimg.com/1ySDc.png
[Trading] trade my karambit fade fn stattrak*
01/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
sup dudes i want to trade my karambit fade fn sttrak* contact me via pm!