Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

USD 100 steam wallet codes for 80$

Discussion on USD 100 steam wallet codes for 80$ within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
USD 100 steam wallet codes for 80$

Hi there I'm selling some steam wallet codes each are 100$ I'm selling them for 80 each so please contact me via message I only except pay pal and when payment is fully given then I'll send the code via email on request or PM, thank you ^^ and nice doing business with you.

ALSO IF YOU BUY IN BULK I'LL REDUCE THE PRICE BASED OFF HOW MANY YOU PURCHASE:
1- $80
2- $155
3- $250
Old 11/11/2016, 00:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galigeigei View Post
Hi there I'm selling some steam wallet codes each are 100$ I'm selling them for 80 each so please contact me via message I only except pay pal and when payment is fully given then I'll send the code via email on request or PM, thank you ^^ and nice doing business with you.

ALSO IF YOU BUY IN BULK I'LL REDUCE THE PRICE BASED OFF HOW MANY YOU PURCHASE:
1- $80
2- $155
3- $250
y if u go first cuz of 0 tbm ^^