Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account worth 537€ | CHEAP | FAST

Discussion on Steam Account worth 537€ | CHEAP | FAST within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account worth 537€ | CHEAP | FAST

Hey Guys!
I wanna sell my old Steam Account as soon as possible.
no Bans at all, willing to go first if you have high TBM

Price: Considering any offer - no lowballing though
Currency: I'd prefer BTC, but I'm also willing to take PayPal if sent as a gift

niSeR

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap steam account worth 300$+ going for 20€
09/28/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a cheap steam account with a decent amount of games. Half of em are f2p games but the other half are paid for ( estimated around 300 ish $ worth ). List of paid games ; -Assassin's creed: Revelations -The Binding of Isaac + Wrath expansion -Borderlands 2 -CoD Modern Warfare 3 -Child of Light -CS : Source -Dark Souls : Prepare to die -Dead Island
Steam Account 118 Games worth 1993$ CHEAP
04/06/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Steam Account with 118 games(new ones too) i.imgur.(com)/TkYmLHp.jpg /// 138 games with a total value of $1993 value with sales $742 (SELLING IT CHEAP) Sent me an offer
[Selling] Steam Account | DayZ & More! | Few DLC's for BO2 | Worth 287€ | Cheap!
12/15/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I want to trade or sell my Steam Account for CS:GO skins! I will only sell PaySafeCard. Informations: *Games: 22 *VAC: 2 Bans (MW2 and Ace Of Spades) *Level: 4 *Proof you will get: CD Keys ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Screenshots: imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] CHEAP STEAM ACC! Games worth £200 for only £5 STEAM! go fast before its out
08/06/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
http://i42.tinypic.com/f50gth.png GOOD VAC STATUS! SS: http://i44.tinypic.com/n1coev.png GOING ON FOR £5 ONLY! PAYPAL ONLY Contact me ASAP