Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

csgorankedsmurfs.com | Cheap CSGO Ranked Accounts

Discussion on csgorankedsmurfs.com | Cheap CSGO Ranked Accounts within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile csgorankedsmurfs.com | Cheap CSGO Ranked Accounts

www.csgorankedsmurfs.com

Selling CS:GO ranked smurfs at cheap rates

Price List :
Silver 1-2 : 24$
Silver 3-4 : 21$
Silver 5-6 : 19$
Gold Nova : 15.99$
Master Guardian : 15.99$
DMG : 18$
LE : 22$
LEM : 20$
SMFC : 30$
GE : 35$

---------------------------------------

Contact Us
You can contact us on the sitewww.csgorankedsmurfs.com or you can skype : or you can contact us via email :

Why buy from us?
EPIC Member , Epic Pro Seller , Authenticator Enabled
100% clean accounts with no VAC no Overwatch guarantee
All accounts boosted by private boosters who have been boosting for us since 1 year +
No revoke or alert
Instant Delivery 99% times
Live Support 24x7 for customers
Our job doesnt end after you purchase, we shall always be available to assist you incase of any issues
CHEAPEST AT THE MOMENT

Terms & Conditions
All accounts will be having rank and shall be Private Rank 2+
We are not responsible for any cooldowns on the account caused due to any reason whatsoever after the account is given if its your fault
The delivery of the account shall be instant in most cases but can take upto 24 hours incase of technical issues
Our accounts are boosted by our personal boosters who are deemed clean in the community and hold a good service record on steam. Hence there is absolutely no chance of VAC/Overwatch from our end.
By purchasing an account from us, you acknowledge the fact that the order is non-refundable/non-negotiable unless there is some mistake made from our end
We are not affiliated with Valve or Steam in any manner and the selling of CSGO accounts is a violation of Terms of Service of steam and we shall not be responsible incase your account gets detected as a bought account. If its our mistake we will provide you with a new account
Once you purchase the account we shall not swap/trade it with any other account in any case.

So... What are you waiting for ? Buy your first CSGO smurf with us at csgorankedsmurfs.com