Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam account / 58 games / 715$ value / 14 level / 4 years old /

Discussion on Steam account / 58 games / 715$ value / 14 level / 4 years old / within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam account / 58 games / 715$ value / 14 level / 4 years old /

SELLING STEAM ACCOUNT

account is 4 years old, it has 58 games but VAC Banned CSGO!!!, It has over 4 pages of +rep on profile. Value is 715 dollars. Price is 50 dollars. I accept only paypal payment and paysafecard and credit card.

Add me on skype : Sinakato

Ask me if you need some more photos or info :-)

Pictures :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Steam Account | 146 Games | 3 Years | 31 Level | 2,8k Hours ! Much more
11/29/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
All games,information and Prints link: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/...ore-1142101 47/ up
[Selling] Steam Account 54 games 3 years service 4 level :)
08/31/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Sellin steam account with games on picture and account is from 2012 badge 3 years , and 54 games owned :) skype : djolemau5
[Selling] Steam-Account, 58 games, 10-years-badge, level 31, VAC etc. safe
03/24/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
hello you can write/talk english and/or german with me. both fine and up to you, but maybe there´s somebody interessted and doesn´t understand german. allright, i want to sell my steam-account. reason is: i almost haven´t used it since the xone was released. the account is ofc in good VAC Standing and wasn´t even flagged, timed-out or warned once in 10 years - ofc the account own´s the "10-years-of-servise" badge too. stats said that less than 2.4 % of all registered account´s got...
[Selling] Steam Account | >430 Games | LVL 30 | 6 years
02/05/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/DkrTd.jpg Verkaufe meinen geliebten Steam account wegen Hobbyaufgabe! Er ist Lvl 30 hat über 430 Games, viele davon AAA und Collections Er wurde vor 6Jahren erstellt und ich war der einzige Besitzer! Selbstverständlich keinerlei Bans: http://i.epvpimg.com/l4lUb.png Hier die Liste der Spiele:
[Selling] 5 YEARS OLD STEAM ACCOUNT WITH 17 GAMES
02/22/2014 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell you my steam account. It's account from January 2009. There are 17 games. I didn't play there for long time (as you can see) Steam Community :: j0hNNNN