Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account - 28 Games - High rank on csgo - dlcs!

Discussion on Steam Account - 28 Games - High rank on csgo - dlcs! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account - 28 Games - High rank on csgo - dlcs!

Hey Guys! I am looking to sell my steam account since i don't play the games on it besides csgo.

The account games worth 370$ roughly and the whole account worth 600$.
Account level is 22 i got 28 games and a lot of dlcs and i am SMFC with 650 wins in csgo!

Account Link:
CS:GO Rank Proof:
Games:
DLC PAYDAY2:
DLC CoD BO2:

Proof of ownership:

Buyout price is 150$ In Paypal/Skins. I can negotiate about it!
Add me on skype: david.faldaman1

Have a nice day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam CSGO account !!!!!!!! High rank
02/25/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone I'm selling my steam account Steam level: 10 Games: CSGO Rank: DMG Distinguished Master guardian Hours: 600 Wins: 320+
[Selling] Steam account mit csgo high rank
08/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Der Steam account hat ca 50 gute spiele, einen vac ban der 730tage her ist (call of duty modern warfare 3). Csgo hat 1200 Spielstunden. 450 matchmaking Games und ist Supreme Master first class. Bietet einfach mal was
[Selling] Steam Account 3 years old lot of games, rank csgo mg2
07/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i'm looking to sell my steam account since i don't use it so much cause now i've got the ps4. So i'd like to get some real money (accepting paypal, not psc unless it is an italian code) or just some csgo skin that i'll resell on opskins. Price is not set yet but i'll consider all your offers:) The profile is 3 years old with level 16 (Got some good badges, has nice market and trade history and a lot of +rep on profile. It also has a lot of good games like payday 2, dark...
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT W/CSGO DMG RANK AND GAMES!
07/04/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Account Pics: Imgur The account is for sale i am asking 150$ you can see all the screenshots, if you think it's expensive just add-me at skype and give an offer, please offer doesn't matter how much do you want to offer. Skype for contact, frankdj111. Thank you!