Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam account with call of dutys

Discussion on Steam account with call of dutys within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Talking Steam account with call of dutys

As title says i wanna sell my acc, i got every account info and i go first with trusted members
Account have black ops 2 and ghosts and can use market!

Price : 5€

Skype id : jaskile12

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account mit vielen Call of Dutys!
02/02/2015 - Steam Trading - 8 Replies
Liebe Epvper, In diesem Thread werde ich meinen geliebten Steam Account verkaufen. Warum verkaufe ich den Account? Weil ich keine Zeit mehr habe auf dem Account zu spielen, da ich momentan andere Prioritäten setze und ich mit Gaming aufhören will. Spiele: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare RU Version Call of Duty Black Ops I PL Version
[Trading] Giving Gold2,60+Skins Account for Steam with some Call of Dutys!
10/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Diamond border Gold 2 Okay MMR 30/35 champs missing 16 Rune pages ( A looot of runes ) Some Ward skins around 35 summ icons Exchanging for : Steam Account with At least 2 Cod's! ( Not Modern Warfare 1,WaW)
Verkaufe -steam account mit paar spielen [Eig Nur Call Of Dutys}
10/30/2012 - Steam Trading - 15 Replies
Verkaufe Steam Account gegen paysafecard Ist Hauptsächlich nur call of duty drauf glaube ich ^^ screen von spielen lade ich hoch wer die spiele brauch drunter gebot schreiben Mfg AkumaVK