Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Steam account, 80+ games, level 9.

Discussion on Selling Steam account, 80+ games, level 9. within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Selling Steam account, 80+ games, level 9.

Steam Account
90 Games
Level 9
Vac Free
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best games:
H1Z1
Arma 3
Mortal Kombat X
Full CS Collection
A few Call of duty games.
(CS:GO rank silver 3, 73 wins.)
__________________________________________________ __________

Check the account out for more games!

Price: $250
[B]Contact me at Skype: Sebbe29

I ONLY ACCEPT SWISH PAYMENT, IT IS THE BEST & SAFEST

__________________________________________________ ___________

Tags
deal, good acc, great account, great deal, steamaccount

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Steam Account , Level 14 , 60+ games, 40+ dlc
03/22/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198235065156/ ?cc=eu Steam Community :: 600 Hrmených No bans, no VAC bans Cs:go rank: gold nova 2 75 games 49 trading cards For more info Contact : [email protected] I am opened for all offers
[Selling] Im Selling Steam Account. 53 Games and 12 Level.
11/02/2015 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I have Steam Account with 53 Games and im selling it! Why? The reason is i have lot of games i dont play, example i bought Horror Games because they was cheap and im too scared to play them. All games i dont play was just cheap and i bought them. And dont buy if you are from outside EU or Germany. Game List from first game to my last bought game: 1. Amnesia: The Dark Descent 2. Hitman: Blood Money 3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (EU) 4. Ace of Spades
[Selling] SELLING GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT WITH LEVEL 10 STEAM AND MANY GAMES!
10/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm selling my own personal Global Elite account for 30 euro via PayPal. ACCOUNT INFORMATION : It has no VAC or OW bans and it is hack free! It has games worth over 50 euro. 535 hours played CSGO. PAYMENT INFORMATION : I will only accept PayPal and skins at the moment. I will not go first unless you are trustworthy and I won't pay for middlemens if you want one. The payment on PayPal must be sent via gift otherwise I will not accept it.
[Selling] Trading/selling steam account level 11 with 78 games.
03/19/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Steam account level 11, games worth more than 800 euros total. Looking to trade the steam account. Not VAC banned or anything, secured and stuff. Steam Community :: og Check it out and reply below or send me a pm over here. I'd like to trade it for items on CSGO worth like 200-300 euros.