Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 steam account cheap!

Discussion on Selling 2 steam account cheap! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 steam account cheap!

BOTH ARE MINE HAVE EMAIL AND EVERYTHING:
FIRST ACCOUNT COST 40euro (rank in csgo gold nova) HAVE STEAM WALLET.You can check both account first is Savetin unuk and second is CÄnnÄn 3.

SECOND ACCOUNT COST 30euro ( VAC only on CSGO) but still good games you can play.

ONLY PAYPAL MORE INFO SKYPE!

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Steam account 434 games steam lvl 62 cheap!
06/28/2016 - Steam Trading - 12 Replies
Hello! I would like to sell this account because I’m in need of money, and I don’t really have enough time to play with all these games. The steam account has 434 games(steam says this, steamdb says 452), It’s steam level is 62, which is really good for the prestige. The account value with sales is 789 euros, of course I’m not looking for that much for it, just make offers! You can see the full list of games in the pictures. Some popular games are: Assassin’s Creed III (Deluxe Edition)...
[Selling] SELLING CHEAP GTA V STEAM ACCOUNT.
03/21/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling my secound acc with gta 5 and other games on it. (csgo too) No vac, no trade, no market bans. I want for it 15 keys or 40 euros in CS:GO skins. Price can be changed. For more information add me on steam. Steam Community :: Quidamz or skype - edgars121123
[Selling] Selling steam account cheap
10/26/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING STEAM ACCOUNT 64 GAMES VERY CHEAP ONLY FOR 20€ please contact me on skype: kozeris2 http://i.imgur.com/Am3GWx0.jpg?1 #Push #Push up
[Selling] Selling steam account, CHEAP!
09/25/2014 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my steam account because I have started playing new games and am very short on money and most games on this steam account I don't play much... I am looking for money via paypal or possibly a trade for an origin account / game keys etc... Offer me below or PM me. Games: http://gyazo.com/0cf51b090e58c24ff77208d934094128 Thanks!!
Selling Cheap Steam Account!
02/27/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, today i want to sell my Steam Account with the following games: Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike Source: Beta, Day of Defeat, Half Life, Half Life 2: Deathmatch, Half Life 2: Lost Coast, Left 4 Dead.