Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5x 7+ years old accounts + 1 CSGO Steam acc

Discussion on 5x 7+ years old accounts + 1 CSGO Steam acc within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5x 7+ years old accounts + 1 CSGO Steam acc

Hello guys!
I have some old aged steam accounts.
5x 7+ yrs old accounts
also 1 account with CSGO
I can go first if you are trusted!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 Personal Steam Accounts (GTAV, CSGO, Rust, DayZ / 4 years old account, and more)
12/21/2015 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
Hey. I don't really play games anymore and I wanted to sell 2 accounts I got when I used to game all day. My skype is: smoke.2833 If you are serious and not trying to scam, you will go first, or we'll use a middleman from ****. • First account it's 4 years old, has vac ban on CS:GO, but it has a lot of games, including Rust, DayZ standalone, Arma 2, Chivalry, and many more. Picture of library: http://i.imgur.com/q4kQmEN.png Link to account: Steam Community :: Justin *.*
[Selling] Steam Account 3 years old lot of games, rank csgo mg2
07/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i'm looking to sell my steam account since i don't use it so much cause now i've got the ps4. So i'd like to get some real money (accepting paypal, not psc unless it is an italian code) or just some csgo skin that i'll resell on opskins. Price is not set yet but i'll consider all your offers:) The profile is 3 years old with level 16 (Got some good badges, has nice market and trade history and a lot of +rep on profile. It also has a lot of good games like payday 2, dark...
[Buying] Buying Legit CSGO Accounts 5 Years+ 150Wins+
05/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Topic says everything! I want to buy a Steam Account which got 5 Year Veteran Coin on it, 150+ Wins (not interested in ranks but has to be higher than Gold Nova 3) I will pay you in CSGO Items (Overpay) Just offer me ! Best Regrats Skylex
[Selling] CSGO LEM Steam (8 years, 153 Won's, LEM)
01/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 9 Replies
Selling Steam CS:GO account LEM 30 € paypal only as gift! You go first in any situation or we can use MM (fees on you)