Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO account for 5-7 euros , any rank

Discussion on CS:GO account for 5-7 euros , any rank within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO account for 5-7 euros , any rank

I am looking for a CS:GO steam acc or just a CS:GO gift for 5-7 euros , add me on skype and we can work something out.
Old 01/05/2016, 20:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Skype added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading Steam account[Level2] with CS:GO[1k hours] - Rank: LEM for 10 euros in skins
11/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Trading Steam account with CS:GO Rank: LEM(Legendary Eagle Master) Add me on skype: live:jonnykapahala or on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/milfshaking1337 Prints of account: http://i.imgur.com/LLA708u.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YWVqtHe.png
[Selling] WTS rank 3 GE accounts w/ e-mail. 30 euros each
09/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I have a bunch of smurf accounts I sell once they're GE. I've already sold 1, there are currently 2 in stock and 1 more coming soon. They are of course not vac banned or anything since I don't cheat. They are with original mails and you can change it to whatever you like, or have me do it if you like. The price is 30 euros each in skins and I will not go first unless I trust you. The first account I sold went very smooth and there has not been any complaints since. Account 1:...
[Selling] [EUW]Nice account with all champs/runes, gold 5 rank. 30 euros only!
07/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Today i want to sell my wonderful account, which was only played by me so i got all the info needed. The Account has all Champions so far and all neccesary runes and 20 Rune Pages. Here is a complete List of Skins on the Account: Eternum Nocturne Blood Lord Vladimir Brolaf Acolyte Lee Sin
[Buying] Rank 6 to Legend boost paying 50 euros
06/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for someone that can boost from rank 6 to legend for 50 euros
[Selling] Crossfire Account rank:major 50 euros(il vand
01/23/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
So.. i wanna sell this account.. here's the link: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details pay method:PayPal or Western Union or something.. we will talk more if u are interested Daca sunteti din Bucuresti putem sa vorbim pe skype sau pe orice altceva si sa ne intalnim sau daca sunteti din tara vorbim tot pe skype sau messenger sau orice si vedem cum ramane cu plata.. raspundeti aici cei interesati si id-urile le postez aici..