Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a very nice steam account with alot of good games for relatively cheap

Discussion on Selling a very nice steam account with alot of good games for relatively cheap within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling a very nice steam account with alot of good games for relatively cheap

hi everyone recently i found no use for my current steam account as i play with my friends the most on my 2nd so i thought i would sell it off
Vac Bans: 2 (CS:GO&CodGhosts)

here are my games
Splinter Cell blacklist Deluxe

Payday2 with alot of Dlcs installed

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
and much more

in terms of my steam inventory i dont really have much but just a bunch of trading cards

How much am i looking for?
$60in US steam credits
if your interested in this account with this much games do add me up on skype MickhLtm
[note] i will only make deals with trusted traders etc
thanks alot !

@bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling steam alot of games
09/18/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Screenshot by Lightshot for steam profil you send me offer have Vac on cs go you say price.Paypal only.
[Selling] Selling steam account with popular/nice games!
04/02/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I would like to sell my steam account because I'm more active on my PS4 and I barely play my steam games. Total value : +/- €170 With sales : €125 Selling price : €25 Profit : +/- €100 http://i59.tinypic.com/hu16hd.png CONTACT SKYPE: brandon.canith1975
[Selling] Selling Origin account with GOOD GAMES {{CHEAP}}
05/06/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Epvp iam selling my origin account cause im not using it any more it got, BF3: premium,BF4,Crysis 3:Hunters edition, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, Dead space, and Mirror's Edge. im looking for 40 eur. add me on skype: laug0177 payment is on Paypal and iam verified on there add me on skype and i can share screens of the games if you would like and ill give you farcry Uplay account too
Selling good Steam account with 7 games
12/17/2012 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi.Iīm selling my account of steam because i need an account on Dark Orbit. My account have 7 games : 1st: Counter Strike:Source 2nd: Counter Strike:Source Beta 3rd: Day Of Defeat:Source 4th: Half Life 2:Deathmatch 5th: Half Life 2:Lost Coast 6th: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad 7th: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Beta