Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account worth $639 for sale

Discussion on Steam Account worth $639 for sale within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Steam Account worth $639 for sale

Selling a steam account worth $639. Willing to sell it for $250-$500 since it has 2 vac bans on Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty : Black Ops 2.

Tags
account, buy, cheap, sell, steam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [H]Steam account worth $200 [W] cs go skins worth $80+
08/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
I want to trad my steam account for cs go skins..the account is 100% clean 0 bans,problems. You can check everything here: Steam Community :: FG -Steam level:6 -Paid games: (11) worth $200 in steam calculator 1.Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ($15)
Selling plat 1 account worth €400, All champs 50k IP, 170 skins SALE €200!!
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it says in the title email [email protected] for more information if you would like to know the skins etc. Paypal payment only and there will be some precautions that you will need to under go to reduce charge back fraud. price can be adjusted but depends because the account should sell for €400. Bare in mind it was diamond last season and has diamond rewards i just played badly and got knocked down to plat. {any scammers will be taken to court} ...