Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Steam Account Package 75 Top Class Games,Value 870$ selling for 250$

Discussion on Selling my Steam Account Package 75 Top Class Games,Value 870$ selling for 250$ within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Steam Account Package 75 Top Class Games,Value 870$ selling for 250$

Hello i created this account 9 years ago, when i started playing pc, its time for me to move on in life i'm studying now days and i have no more time to play now days, my account is now just sitting around i haven't played on it for a year now, i would rather sell it to get some money to pay a few things then just let it sit around, i've got 75 games on this account all with DLC's, there are no bans on the account, if you are interested please let me know i will send account information, contact me on the forum or Skype Name:Christopher7184. Here is a list of the Games.

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch,R.U.S.E,Garry's Mod,Counter-Strike: Source,Total War: SHOGUN 2,Empire: Total War,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer,Team Fortress 2,Hearts of Iron III,Left 4 Dead,Napoleon: Total War,Alien Swarm,The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom,Left 4 Dead 2,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer,Red Faction: Guerrilla,Fallout: New Vegas,Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943,Total War: ROME II of War 2:, Africa 1943,Medal of Honor(TM) Multiplayer,Monday Night Combat,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2,Source SDK,Synergy,Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood,Killing Floor,Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player,Half-Life 2,Poker Night at the Inventory,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,Zombie Panic Source,Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead,Uplink,Telltale Texas Hold'Em,Dota 2 Test,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare,Team Fortress Classic,TrackMania United,Half-Life 2: Episode Two,Theatre of War,Day of Defeat: Source,Chime,Rome: Total War,AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity,Hacker Evolution,Portal,Half-Life,Nation Red,Dota 2,Hammerfight,Counter-Strike,Half-Life 2: Episode One,Day of Defeat,Deathmatch Classic,Half-Life: Opposing Force,Ricochet,Half-Life: Blue Shift,Half-Life 2: Lost Coast,Half-Life: Source,Half-Life Deathmatch: Source,X3: Reunion,Call of Duty,Lost Planet: Extreme Condition,Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2,Red Faction,Red Faction II,Left 4 Dead 2 Beta,Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta,Arma 2: British Armed Forces,Arma 2: Private Military Company,Twin Sector,System Protocol One,Magicka,Dino D-Day,Depth.

bump!