Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

132 Games - 31 Level - 5 Year Badge (CS:GO all DLCs)

Discussion on 132 Games - 31 Level - 5 Year Badge (CS:GO all DLCs) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP ACC - 155 Games - 31 Level - 5 Year Badge (CS:GO all DLCs)

I forgot to say, this account sold long time ago.. for 150 try
Old 08/25/2015, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam-Account, 58 games, 10-years-badge, level 31, VAC etc. safe
03/24/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
hello you can write/talk english and/or german with me. both fine and up to you, but maybe there´s somebody interessted and doesn´t understand german. allright, i want to sell my steam-account. reason is: i almost haven´t used it since the xone was released. the account is ofc in good VAC Standing and wasn´t even flagged, timed-out or warned once in 10 years - ofc the account own´s the "10-years-of-servise" badge too. stats said that less than 2.4 % of all registered account´s got...
[Selling] 7 Year badge Steam account, worth $1048. Lots of games
03/24/2015 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
http://s4.postimg.org/bvkmmtapp/steam.jpg Steam Gauge | Get the value and size of your Steam account 7 year badge, created in September 2007, 8 digit steam ID, lots of games. NO VAC BANS EVER. Asking $40 paypal or best offer. You go first or we use middleman. Thanks!!
[Selling] Main account ( has csgo unranked ) | 2 year old badge [ 8 euro]
03/19/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, I know i'm new here but as i've seen this section i'm posting my account here to see if anyone is still interested in buying it. I think the price is fair : 8 euros because it is a account registered in 3 february 2013. and is now 2 years old. Counter strike global offensive is unranked, I've never played it. I might go lower with the price.
[WTS] CS:S steam 2$(7 year badge)
02/21/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my steam account. http://i.imgur.com/vRyFrDb.png Also has Fallout New Vegas and PAYDAY: The Heist. Post here if interested. Selling it for 2$
[Buying] Want to buy Steam acc with High Steamlevel/Friendlist 50+/Year Badge.......
01/16/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
English: Want to buy a steam account with the following things: - High Steamlevel 10+ - Big Friendlist 50+ - 10+ Games(f2p are counting too) + CS:GO included - 1 Year Steam Badge or more - NO VAC NO OVERWATCH(CS:GO ban system) NO TRADE BAN - Some profile comments about 3-5+ pages. (Not that important) German: