Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!OO!!OO!! Perfect STEAM Account !!OO!!OO!!

Discussion on !!OO!!OO!! Perfect STEAM Account !!OO!!OO!! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
!!OO!!OO!! Perfect STEAM Account !!OO!!OO!!

Hello,

I am selling steam accout with 176 games, value: 1,823 dollars
Price: 80-100 Euro
Payment: PSC / Paypal
You go first or we use a trusted middleman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account 42 Games in perfect condition
10/30/2014 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/390691-cr unk001-albums15109-pics-picture53889-steamacc.jpg For 50€uros via PayPal. Total value surely over 400€, even still nowadays. Interested? You will then receive my PPal address via PM and after the amount has reached my inbox, you will get all details transcribed to you as new owner. My Ebay - why am I linking it? Well because I have no other reference of trust I can give you. And yes, you can not sell Steam Accounts on ebay properly. USK18+...
[Selling] Steam Account 42 Games in perfect condition
07/17/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/390691-cr unk001-albums15109-pics-picture53889-steamacc.jpg For 50€uros via PayPal. Total value surely over 400€, even still nowadays. Interested? You will then receive my PPal address via PM and after the amount has reached my inbox, you will get all details transcribed to you as new owner. My Ebay - why am I linking it? Well because I have no other reference of trust I can give you. And yes, you can not sell Steam Accounts on ebay properly. USK18+...
[Buying] Looking for Steam Account with Black ops 2 (+ season pass would be perfect !)
10/01/2013 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Everything u need is in the topic ! pls PM me only black ops 2 needed, season pass would be great
WTT>Steam Account for 2moons or Perfect World
01/06/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
7 Dig steam account with CS1.6,CS:S, HL:1, HL:2, HL:2 episode one,HL:2episode two, Orange Box (Portal, TF2, HL:2 Lost Coast), HL:2 DM, Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, DoD source, Peggle Extreme, Half-Life Blue Shift, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Opposing Force, Deathmatch Classic, Half Life deathmatch source, Looking for high lvl 2moons or perfect world