Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account with Preordered GTA V

Discussion on Steam Account with Preordered GTA V within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account with Preordered GTA V

Hello,
I want to sell an steam account with including the gta v for pc version.
you will get 130000$ for the game.
500,000 for the single player
800,000 for the multiplayer

payment: paypal / paysafecard.
price: starting price- 40 euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wow MoP 6 x 90 Account WoD PreOrdered
06/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wie die Überschrift schon sagt 6 x 90 World of Warcraft Account für 54,95 € Paypal. Wow MoP 6 x 90 Account WoD PreOrdered in in Oldenburg | eBay Der Verkauf findet über Ebay statt! Verkaufe hier meinen World of Warcraft Account. Der Account beinhaltet 6 Level 90 Characktere. 1 x Level 90 Heal Druide Itemlevel 550
[WTS] Preordered Legacy HoN Account !
09/05/2012 - Trading - 13 Replies
Hello Im selling here my preordered HoN Legacy Account. The Account is preordered, this means it has the very rare gold shield and gold name. You also have 1 free Nickname change for the account Alt Avatars Unlocked: Sub Zero Accursed Ninja Bubbles Jollywood Forsaken Strider
WTS PreOrdered HoN Legacy Account
12/05/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 6 Replies
Account has a Gold shield, John St John voice pack, bunny predator. It has over 3000 silver and 200 gold. Im looking for Paypal.
***Steam Account 22+ Games (COD: MW3 Preordered) Proof Of Purchase, NON HACKED***
08/29/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Product: Steam Account 6 Digits: STEAM_0:0:519XXX Games: Proof Of Steam Account: http://xipic.eu/ufiles/uta4vto5_proof1.JPG Status: Verified to my email, Member Since: September 23, 2003, In good Standing Bid: €5, Buy it now: €40 Payment: PaySafeCard or PayPal
wts account EU collector (preordered)
10/05/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
hi, i'm selling my aion-account via ebay. thought someone of you could be interessted in Aion - EU Account Collectorsedition (Preordered) bei eBay.de: Sonstige Onlinespiele (endet 08.10.09 13:25:20 MESZ) for all who aren't familiar with german: the account has a level31 elyos chanter on a german server on it. 600.000 kinah Gatheringskill 218