Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account with some of the best CS:GO Skins [Knifes](including cs:go game+others)

Discussion on Steam Account with some of the best CS:GO Skins [Knifes](including cs:go game+others) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account with some of the best CS:GO Skins [Knifes](including cs:go game+others)

The account is Steam Market RESTRICTED + Trade Restricted

I am selling it very cheap.
Don't post here things like ''it's worth nothing'' because you are fking wrong.You can still play CS:GO without any problems and show off your best skins

Who is interesed post here/pm/ add me on skype wee.zer.l33t
Old 12/11/2014, 12:39   #2

uppppppppppppp

up

upppppppppppp
Old 12/07/2015, 18:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am interested can you send me your steam or something so we can talk about it?
Old 12/07/2015, 22:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 206/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlike!!! View Post
i am interested can you send me your steam or something so we can talk about it?
This thread was posted more than 1 year ago and it's inactive

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account | 82 Champs | Many Skins (including rare skins) | Gold V
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling this for 35 €. If you are interested write me a pm (or comment) with your skype Payments accepted: PayPal only :)
[Selling] League of legends account - diamond 3 - 75 skins including legendary/rare skins
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
forget this post, delete it
[Selling] Account with over 160 skins! (Including rare skins!) [2 CS:GO knives / Offer]
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm new here, but I can send more info on Skype or PM. 160+ skins, will send screenshots/screen share if you want Gold 2 Platinum S3 EUWE I'm able to use an MM. Payment methods: PayPal / PSC / CS:GO Knives
WTS Epic League account! over 100 skins! including All Pax skins! Human Ryze!++++++++
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Alright guys,I want you to know that I will go first to repped members only/ use a Middle man. I also want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list of skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email account and welcome email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently...
[S] Level 30 USA Account with 1300 ELO and over 200+ skins including rare skins!
01/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am currently selling a League of Legends account on the North American servers! I have ran out of time to play, with a newborn on the way, and I need to quit my addiction while giving someone else the poison of having an awesome account with practically everything. Here are some screenshots of the account: (I did not show the skins because there is too much, but if you are interested we can be contacted via Skype screen share to show you them all!) ELO and IP/RP: ImageShack® -...