Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account - CS:GO Smurf

Discussion on Steam Account - CS:GO Smurf within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Steam Account - CS:GO Smurf

Hello,

I want to buy a Steam account with CS:GO on it. It should have around 200-1000 hrs played and rank doesn't matter. Appreciate lowrank

Message me here or add me skype: j.madena
Old 12/08/2014, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 10
PUSH - Still searching for a low account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Smurf Account
12/06/2014 - Steam Trading - 9 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to sell my CS:GO smurf Games: http://spliffmaster.tk/img/steam1.PNG The marked games are free to play or weekend trials The account is totally clean, no bans, never cheated with it.
[S] 30 Smurf [B] Steam Account
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Ich suche einen Level 30 Account, Divison ist mir eigentlich egal - sollte am besten unranked oder bronze sein. Mein Steam Account enthält: CS:GO Age of empire III: Complete Collection Dayz Alles wird über Elitepvpers gemacht, ob ihr first gibt oder nicht ( mir egal - wenn es Probleme geben wird, holen wir uns einfach einen MM ).
[Selling] Order your Smurf Now-- LIAD'S SMURF'S ACCOUNT SERVICE-10 EURO PER ACCOUNT, EUW,
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account 1# 11.5Euro Level 25- Now boosting with bot to 30- 24\7 will come with 3 runes pages, and probaly 10K IP+- I guess that he will reach level 30 in 3-5 days. you can track your account every time you want.