Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU WEST acc with Championship Thresh for CS GO Skins

Discussion on EU WEST acc with Championship Thresh for CS GO Skins within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU WEST acc with Championship Thresh for CS GO Skins

Hi guys, I have a level 28 account on EU West server. It has 12 champions and a Championship Thresh skin which is not able to be bought in store and it was given for sale at the end of season 3. IT also has 16k IP with which you can buy more champions.

It has 3 rune pages, and there are runes suitable for ADC, AP Mage role and Jungle so you can easily play rankeds when u get level 30.

Here are the screenshots :

I would like to trade this account for skins in CS GO. So if you are interested post your offer and I will contact you. I highly prefer to trade with trusted people. Using middleman is also a priority if u are looking sketchy with trades or you are new on that website. The Email registered with the account is non existent any-more from past 1 year .
Old 08/14/2014, 16:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
6/0/2 person talking about "sketchy" lolz.
Old 08/17/2014, 17:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
add me skype: olaf2121

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] EUW Platinum 1 || Championship Riven & Thresh & 54 skins & Many icons, etc
07/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i'd like to sell my EUW Account, here are the informations of it! I m the first & original owner of the account, it has never been banned. It has the reg mail atm, i also ofc have the answer for secret question etc. If anyone has any questions about the account just add me on skype and i'll answer them, also if you want i'll share the screen so you can see everything i wrote down is valid. Skype -> bernath.dez The price is set around 200 euros.
[Trading] EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4)/Championship Riven/Thresh 99 Champions/75 Skins For CS:GO Skins
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4) / Championship Riven/Thresh / 99 Champions / 75 Skins I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO TRUSTED PEOPLE 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH SKINS FOR SALE
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title says all, codes available for: NA EUW EUNE OCE RUSSIA TURKEY LAS LAN
[Selling] EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4) / Championship Riven/Thresh / 99 Champions / 75 Skins
03/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages