Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArcheAge Archeum Founders Pack (Steam)

Discussion on ArcheAge Archeum Founders Pack (Steam) within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ArcheAge Archeum Founders Pack (Steam)

Hello,
i bought 2 of them to send one as a gift but changed my mind so i have 1 archeum founders pack for sell, i send it as a gift on steam, 100$.

Of course the buyer goes first, don't even try...

Give me your Skype or PM me.
Old 08/11/2014, 17:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow Trading -> Steam Trading

Please read carefully before starting to trade with someone.

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell ArcheAge ARCHEUM Founder Pack (Alpha AND Beta acces,ready to play US and EU)
09/15/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my ArcheAge Archeum Founder Pack. The original price from producer : 150$ I sell for 70-80$ PAYPAL or PAYSAFECARD (verry cheap) Offering: Email acces , security answers , everything buyer requires. Contact skype: glyph.soldier90 When the game full launches you will receive: -In-game currency worth 75$
[Selling] ArcheAge Archeum/Founders Pack 26% Off! Best MMORPG On The Market!
08/20/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/ReGhc.jpg ArcheAge Archeum/Founders Pack Worth $150.00USD - Selling for $110.00USD thats $40.00USD(27%) OFF Retail! The game is absolutely worth $150.00USD, with all the unique special bonuses only given to those who have purchased the Archeum/Founders Pack!... It is by far the best MMORPG i've played since 2006. All the new release games are absolutely terrible because of the business models they adapt. Only designing games for a profit, leaving out the passion...
WTS ArcheAge founders pack
08/18/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 10 Replies
Hi there, I am selling an arche age account, since it's a founders pack you get unique items and access to beta as well. Pm me offers or for details
[Buying] ArcheAge - Archeum Founder's Pack Account
07/22/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche nach einem alpha Access Account für ArcheAge. Der Account ist für meinen Cousin der nur um die 50€ ausgeben. Falls jemand Interesse hat bitte meldet euch per pm oder hinterlast einen post
[Buying] ArcheAge Archeum Founders Packs
07/06/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
ArcheAge Archeum Founders Packs Like title says: ArcheAge Archeum Founder Pack I don want for character or gold.. just want the acc pack. pvt me or skype me with your price (prefer high rep ppl but we can use midle) Thanks