Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maxed rift acc and Rs3 Acc for steam [Offer]

Discussion on Maxed rift acc and Rs3 Acc for steam [Offer] within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maxed rift acc and Rs3 Acc for steam [Offer]

Want to trade this: and this :

The steam account must have good decent games like CS:Go etc . Put all offers here if interested Looking forward to see some offers thanks.

Push

Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Rift account 2 maxed lvl 50's with premium items
06/05/2012 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my rift account as i now play SWTOR and have no time to play this the account has 2 lvl 50's maxed with rank 8 gear and lots of rare items/mounts. http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc413/shortpk er/rift1.jpg http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc413/shortpk er/rift2.jpg Please message me as soon as possible with a offer price. :)
Rift CEdition level 50 rogue - 13/14 epics - Maxed out Proffessions and more!
03/14/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my own personal character due to RL issues, not being able to play the game as much and needing money. Character has about 50+ Realm firsts ( Not sure they kept track of those though. ) Key points; The only Defiant to have this title ( Base Jumper ) on the server btw. -Collector's edition