Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling cs go boosting

Discussion on selling cs go boosting within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling cs go boosting

Hi and welcome if your reading this your probably looking for a boost on your cs go account.

well you've come to the right place.
me and my group are global elites looking to boost a few time a week.
we will destroy even the best of hackers. basically by playing with you in our team. this method doesnt require cheats or any chances of bans etc no one will know your getting boosted.

we offer a 100% win rate at a fast pace and will get you to any rank you like

we will boost from any rank i'e silver elite to global elite. add my skype to discuss prices. only cs go items are accepted. we also offer a new account boost. if you give us an account with cs go. we will boost it to whatever rank you request and then simply hand it back for you to use and boast with.

this is a much safer way and 100% guarantee you will not get banned in any way shape or form.

skype. adrian.gtr

bump
Old 05/28/2014, 11:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wrong Section.

Here:
Old 05/28/2014, 15:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,815
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Steam Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 2 euw account both lvl 30 + Boosting for euw only!!
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
For boosting im willing to hear ur offers :) Selling 2 EUW account lvl 30 Cheap! LEAVE YOUR OFFERS ON my skype tg.angie or comment below ur skype Selling lvl 30 silver 5 73lp
[Selling] Selling Cheap Elo Boosting
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting & Coaching Service: Key Information: You cannot play any ranked games on the account during the process of the boost, if you do proceed to play ranked on the account before the boost is finished then we will not proceed to boosting the account and will not offer a refund. (Normal games when the booster is not online is fine of course) Payment to be made via PayPal, once the payment is paid the boost will proceed and we will give you an estimated time of completion. You...
[Selling] Selling boosting service
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Iam selling my boosting service on EUW/EUNE/NA, U may P.M me and we can decide the price together and what div/league u wanna come to /Glutan;)
[Selling] Selling Elo boosting service (NA)
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, just selling cheap services for bronze, silver and gold players at the moment. I am currently around plat 2, not as high as other people selling their services but can still get you up divisions and tiers. Comment here if interested or add me on skype: it has a fullstop at the end of it but obviously without the
WTS Selling accounts & Boosting! WTS
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I'm selling 3 accounts atm. 1-PLATINUM 2-GOLD 3-GOLD |Also elo boosting till PLAT I | -> add me on skype for more infos BrtM93 PLAT ACCOUNT 70 champs + 20 skins +8k of RP on it 7 runes page GOLD ACCOUNT