Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Just 160€ Paypal!

Discussion on ★ StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Just 160€ Paypal! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
★ StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Just 160€ Paypal!

Hei Hou,

I want to sell my StatTrak M9 Bayonet.

What i want to have: Paypal Only.
No Other Item's or Weapon's.

Maybe i would take Paypal + Weapons (If it was an good Offer)

How Would i like to Trade:

I just use one MM.: "DeliKanli26" (he took 10€ for beeing MM in a trade)

Other you must go First.
This is the point why I want to let You pay via Paypal.
Paypal is the saftiest way to trade cause you dont can get scammed (Buyer Beware, so if you would - you can easy charge back the money) .!

Dont add me to discuss if i would take another MM from epvp/**** or some other forums. Or for price discuss (160€ is more as fair). Or to ask if i would trade for your method. - i dont will do it.

If you always got Intrested in that knife you can add me on the fasted way here : Steam Community :: wnNbe.

*PS.: Im a trusted Member in the Steam Com. / Never been banned or anything / got some +reps / Never be reportet for trying to scam or something else : SteamRep Check

Greets (:
Closed Thread