Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account - Call Of Duty Ghosts + MP

Discussion on Steam Account - Call Of Duty Ghosts + MP within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account - Call Of Duty Ghosts + MP

Hi guy's..
i want to sell accont with COD Ghosts + MultiPlayer

We use MiddleMan.
MY SKYPE: ilanilan721
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ??? ??.jpg (14.8 KB, 5 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Steam Acc mit Call of Duty Ghosts[S]3€ Paypal
11/30/2013 - Call of Duty Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, ich habe mir Call of Duty Ghosts circa vor 2 - 3 Wochen gekauft. Es macht verdammt viel spaß, nur leider fehlt mir jetzt gerade die Zeit und die lust zum zocken. Deshalb verkaufe ich es einfach für 3€ paypal (Gebühren bei euch) und hoffe dass ich einen glücklichen Abnehmer finde. Es wurde nicht gehackt oder irendwelche Bugs benutzt. Reports liegen soweit ich weiss auch keine vor. Greetz
[Selling] Call of Duty: Ghosts STEAM Acc.
11/17/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
The account is level 1. I think I've got one kill and one dead. I don't really like that game because of these shitty lags. I'll accept paypal and battlefield 4. . .maybe some other things too. VAC: In good standing. Including the original mail address and the online bill.
[Selling] Call of Duty Ghosts key Steam EU 33€
11/12/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe Call of Duty Ghosts Keys, Steam EU mit Deutsch, Englisch usw. Zahlung per Skrill, PayPal oder Überweisung, oder eGold. Bin ID Verified daher gebt ihr first. Festpreis : 33 € Key spätestens 24 std. nach Zahlung bei euch.
[Selling] Steam Account - Call of Duty Ghosts etc.
11/09/2013 - Call of Duty Trading - 4 Replies
Steam-Account-Sale Schönen guten Tag, hiermit möchte ich meinen Steam-Account mit folgenden Spielen aufgrund von Zeitmangel verkaufen: _________________________________________ - Call of Duty: Ghosts - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops
Verkaufe Steam Account mit Call Of Duty Ghosts und F1 2012
11/09/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Topic regelt. egold oder psc akzeptiert. Gebote