Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Z bzw Infestation: Survivor Stories

Discussion on War Z bzw Infestation: Survivor Stories within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War Z bzw Infestation: Survivor Stories

Hallo,
wollte fragen ob noch jemand ein Geschenk bei Steam hat.
Hat ja letztens 3,79 gekostet bei Steam und da kann man sich bestimmt einig werden.
Old 06/21/2013, 09:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

6 TF2 (in-game) Keys aus dem Steam Market für WarZ als Steam Gift.
Old 06/21/2013, 12:24   #3

Sagen wir 4
Old 06/21/2013, 12:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry aber das kann ich nicht machen.

EDIT : 6 x 1,65 € je tf2 key = 9,90 €
Old 06/21/2013, 12:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 519/0/0
10€ PaySafeCard bei mir.
(Kann es selber nicht günstiger als 7€ einkaufen ;()
Old 06/21/2013, 13:45   #6

Suchst du noch andere TF2-Gegenstände?
Old 06/21/2013, 13:52   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by casor1992 View Post
Suchst du noch andere TF2-Gegenstände?
Nur TF2 keys.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WarZ heißt jetzt Infestation: Survivor Stories
06/19/2013 - Infestation - 9 Replies
Hallo, So heute kam ein neues Update und wie scheint wurde das Game wegen dem Film "World WarZ" umbenannt. Der Neue Name ist Infestation: Survivor Stories Wie findet Ihr den neuen Namen? Meint Ihr die Community wird sich daran gewöhnen? Mir gefällt er Persönlich ganz gut und ich hoffe das der Name sich durchsetzt Denke die Sektion hier kann jetzt auch umbenannt werden.
The stories behind the uniques
06/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I haven't found any similar thread related to this one so i decided to make a new one. If anyone is interested in the stories behind the silkroad-uniques you can read about it here. Tiger Girl "Megalopa, a monster living on the Trojan shore since ancient times, has a giant body and strong clamping claws. Although passersby's bring trouble on themselves by attacking Megalopa feeling threatened by its horrible appearance, Megalopa has no interest in anything unless hungry or attacked first."...
Chucks can tell stories!
02/21/2010 - General Art - 1 Replies
A new work from me Idea: I got the idea from the signature made by pac, thx. Programm: Adobe Photoshop cs4 Layer: 60+ Brushes/ Renders: Only Photoshop standarts. Time: I don't know enjoy and vote pls.
Stories especially for Halloween
11/04/2009 - Main - 2 Replies
It's that scary season when we are pestered and vexed by ghastly creatures. No, I'm not talking about politicians. It's Halloween, a time when we are reminded that the Inland Empire is a frightful place, and not just because we have howling winds and roaring fires and jarring earthquakes and campaigning politicians. We also have ghosts. Lots of them. The Inland Empire has some of the oldest cities, cemeteries, hospitals, hotels, theaters, churches, public buildings and houses...
Funny Stories
01/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
One of the best parts of requiem and games are the funny stories so why not a thread to hear everyones funny stories they have had in the game. My story: I was in Parnes, south of the antient temple where the kineses nightmare monsters respawn on the hill. I had a quest there and i just wanted to do it so i get there and a rogue is there fighting them. He was fighting them and was having trouble so i healed him and saved his life. I said hey lets party i have a quest. He said "no i need...