Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Dota 2 Beta Invites 9€ each

Discussion on Selling Dota 2 Beta Invites 9€ each within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Dota 2 Beta Invites 9€ each

Selling a bunch of Dota 2 Beta Invites/Gifts. Accepting Paypal only. 9€ for each Invite.

Add me on steam to discuss:

After receiving Payment on Paypal i will instantly send/trade the Invite to either your Steam Account or any Email Adress of your choice. You are afterwards free to either activate the Gift on your own Account or send it as a Gift to another Friend.

P.S.: You go First. Check my profile for Rep. 8 Year old Steam Account and clean Steamrep. You can also see the Invites in my Steam Inventory.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dota 2 Beta Keys / Invites
08/03/2012 - Steam Trading - 28 Replies
http://i47.tinypic.com/whlk0i.png Mein Deutsch ist schreklich, aber ob Sie wollen, wir konnen Deutsch sprechen hier. Selling Beta Keys / Invitations. I can prove I'm not scammer by showing you my trading account on different forum, where I am a salesman and a middleman. If you're still afraid, we can use middleman services. :) Stock: 20+ Beta Keys Name:
Selling DOTA 2 beta invites
04/26/2012 - Dota Trading - 0 Replies
Selling dota 2 beta invites currently only having 5 invites for sale :pimp:
Selling Dota 2 Beta friend invites
03/18/2012 - Steam Trading - 10 Replies
Two Dota 2 invites left. Price: 30$ paypal gift, If you but 2 x Gift: 55$