Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legit MW3 keys + proof included

Discussion on Legit MW3 keys + proof included within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legit MW3 keys + proof included

hey guys i am selling mw3 keys !
all i wanna say is that i will defently not go first since i've been scamed 2 times already , and i got 3 keys left !
the price : offer me ! psc/paypall !!

thats it pls pm me with your skype name and i will add you

Old 04/30/2012, 15:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10€ PSC
Old 04/30/2012, 18:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

are those keys eu keys?
i would give 10€ psc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling DOTA 2 Beta KEYS (Proof Included)
05/15/2012 - Dota Trading - 14 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm selling DotA 2 Beta Keys for an agreeable and reasonable price/trade. Noting that I am newly registered member of the forums, I am willing to go first IF I consider you a reputable trader. Or use a reputable middle-man who we both agree upon. Or receive half the payment, send key, then receive other half. I have vouches and proof of past successful trades from other sites which I will disclose when I am contacted.
GR Steam Shop - Steam Accounts/Activation Keys/Scanned Keys [ Legit & Trusted ]
03/14/2012 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/XRNEv.png + I do not trade unless stated otherwise. + I will go first if you're trusted + If you scam me by doing a chargeback, I will disable your account and report you + I do not replace Banned/Disable accounts, since there are so many reasons + I will take no responsibility once the account is no longer in my possession http://i.imgur.com/tir40.gif http://www.aspdeveloper.com/img/contact-msn-messe nger.png
[Sell] level 78 (with 18M) PROOF INCLUDED
12/01/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im selling my runescape account Magic:73 Attack: 70 strenght: 60 Prayer: 43 Defence:67 Wc:78 Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/j3lolhansenp Bad quality but maybe you see it
Legit Exp hack. (video proof) Help anyone? D:
04/26/2010 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
Hey, i was just fooling around on youtube and i saw this hack. I asked the guy about it and he said that him and 2 others know about it and that he's not going to release, but this hack could help out SOOOOO much. I'm not quite sure on what he did to do this hack but i think it's called "MLE" or something. It's this Recurring EXP Hack and it just continuously kills monsters in a room, this would be amazing for leveling. Here's the vid: YouTube - Grand Chase Recurring EXP Hack :D It's...