Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Dota 2 Tradable

Discussion on Selling Dota 2 Tradable within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Dota 2 Tradable

like title says selling 30euro's

here is my rep from sourceop

Old 03/11/2012, 00:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pm me your msn.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling DOTA 2 invites
11/10/2011 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Selling DOTA 2 invites x 2 Price: 80$ each / paypal. No trading Skype: vincent_carol
Selling Tradable XP/Item Bonus Card,BBOE, Accounts, Rare Items, Weapons
09/10/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
Selling many old tradable item bonus card and exp card cheaper than that of item mall........only in Bardo---i got a lot lot of them Selling GL Nuker account on Bardo Selling GL Begger Nuker account on Nirvana Selling HM HD Nuker account on Nirvana Selling GL +10 4 slotted Bracers on Bardo and Nirvana Selling 6% ck dodge BK plate on Bardo
Selling Tradable XP/Item Bonus Card, Accounts, Rare Items, Weapons
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Selling many old tradable item bonus card and exp card cheaper than that of item mall........only in Bardo---i got a lot lot of them Selling GL Nuker account on Bardo Selling GL Begger Nuker account on Nirvana Selling HM HD Nuker account on Nirvana Selling GL +10 4 slotted Bracers on Bardo and Nirvana Selling 6% ck dodge BK plate on Bardo
Trade my dupe to your non tradable to tradable
07/29/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 4 Replies
Post if you want to trade this is dupe in RF commanders Add my Yahoo Messenger [email protected]
make non-tradable, tradable? any ideas?
06/25/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
make non-tradable, tradable? any ideas? any way to bug this? the idea was to farm t0 with my 80ish main for my low barbie, not that theyll fix the oassis bugs untill my barb's also lvl 80. i'm not able to send "non tradable" via trader to my twink, am i?